Primo Advice

Alright i am constructing my next cycle. i’m keeping it simple. Low suppression, non arommatizing, non oral, reasonably dosed. Im not looking for crazy weight, just nice lean gains, and good nitrogen retention. for the above reasons i have been leaning toward 2 choices.

400mg EQ /week
400mg Masteron / week

or

400mg Primo / week
400mg Masteron / week

All insticts point to the eq/ masteron cycle my only issue is i have no experience with either eq or primo. Right now i am also trying to remain fairly lean so my calories are just above maintanence levels.

The only thing pushing me away from the eq is the insane hunger that is supposed to accompany it. Also the higher price tag makes me think primo is magical lol even though it is known to show very minimal gains. Anyone with advice or comments is always appreciated.

Both primo and masteron are DHT related so by stacking the masteron with the primo you will be increasing the effect of the primo but reducing costs a bit.

The Eq and Masteron cycle is a good stack. Eq is a test related steroid, and aromatises a bit, but not enough to worry about. Masteron will offset this though anyway as it does have antiE properties.

I have never gotten the ‘insane hunger’ that you talk about, however, when you compare that to coming off a 12 week+ contest diet, there is no comparison. :slight_smile:

I have gotten good gains off the later stack, the former, I have always added test into the mix so I can’t really say.

One thing for sure with primo is minimal sideeffects, and an easy comedown.

Both primo and masteron are DHT related so by stacking the masteron with the primo you will be increasing the effect of the primo but reducing costs a bit.

When you say but, and I’m not trying to be a dick, wouldn’t something like the word “and” or “plus” be make more sense. “But reducing costs a bit” sounds like saving money on not having to use as much primo is a bad thing? Or are you talking about some other type of cost?

I’m going to have my first run at primo in a few weeks P and I’m not sure how much to use. I was going to stack it with var, masteron, and test. Maybe some igf/slin/hgh/t4 but I know you don’t wanna hear about that. How’s

500 mg primo
500 mg masteron
1 gram of test enth or 700mg test prop
50 mg var ed

It’s only my 3rd layer :slight_smile:

This is fucked. You’re getting some really bad advice on the equipose. You stated non-aromatizing as one of criteria. Equipose aromatizes, and does it plenty. Consider it’s 50% of testosterone rate- with a little research you’ll see normal male testosterone production is 50mg per week if your lucky. Average is about 30-50mg, yet from that small amount aromatase manages to generate plenty of estrogen. In aging men, too much in fact. Now you are talking about 400mg per week of something that converts at half the rate… so consider it about = to 200mg per week of testosterone. How anyone can tell you that you’ll be just fine with 4 to 6 times the amount of estrogen in your system as you normally carry is fucking rediculous. They simply cannot predict what will happen to you based on thier own results. You may be incredibly sensitive to gyno for all anyone knows. Put yourself in the best posible postition by being prepared for the worst. Don’t assume the anti-e properties of the DHT compound you are planning will be enough, think additionally about some extra estrogen control. Any one can give you all the “don’t worry about it, I was fine” advice they want… the bottom line is they aren’t going to be around or buck up the 4 grand for your gynecomastia surgery if things go wrong for you.

[quote]RoidEnthusiast wrote:
This is fucked. You’re getting some really bad advice on the equipose. You stated non-aromatizing as one of criteria. Equipose aromatizes, and does it plenty. Consider it’s 50% of testosterone rate- with a little research you’ll see normal male testosterone production is 50mg per week if your lucky. Average is about 30-50mg, yet from that small amount aromatase manages to generate plenty of estrogen. In aging men, too much in fact. Now you are talking about 400mg per week of something that converts at half the rate… so consider it about = to 200mg per week of testosterone. How anyone can tell you that you’ll be just fine with 4 to 6 times the amount of estrogen in your system as you normally carry is fucking rediculous. They simply cannot predict what will happen to you based on thier own results. You may be incredibly sensitive to gyno for all anyone knows. Put yourself in the best posible postition by being prepared for the worst. Don’t assume the anti-e properties of the DHT compound you are planning will be enough, think additionally about some extra estrogen control. Any one can give you all the “don’t worry about it, I was fine” advice they want… the bottom line is they aren’t going to be around or buck up the 4 grand for your gynecomastia surgery if things go wrong for you. [/quote]

It’s actually less than 200mg a week equivalent to Testosterone E as you didn’t calculate the weight of the esters.

Additionally I havn’t seen any research that shows gyno is induced at this low of a dose of test E.

Add the masteron which is a pretty good anti-E in itself and this cycle is perfectly safe.

I wouldn’t recomend the cycle the way it was if it wasn’t safe, and everyone on here who has been around for a while can attest to that.

Hey guys,

I am gonna jump onto this thread as well. I am getting ready to do a cycle and really like each of the compounds being discussed. It is my first cycle so I wanna keep it pretty simple and safe.

1st cycle, 225lbs, 27, fairly exp lifter, don’t want to gain a whole lot of weight, mostly get strong/fast/lean.

W 1-8 EQ or Primo 200mg/w
W 1-8 Mast 200mg/w
W 7-10 Var or winny 25mg ed

is it worth stacking the masteron or should i just double up the EQ or Primo?

would there be any merit to running EQ and Primo same time?