Prime Time: TC

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
novamcglone wrote:
Hey TC,
First off, hats off to all of you guys. As usual, this site just keeps getting better. I had a few questions for you.

1. Can you give us just a little hint of things to come in the second half of 2005?

Thanks for your time TC…
-Greg

I was just busting your chops, Greg.

Really, it’s too premature. If I start talking about stuff that, for some reason, might never come to fruition, we’ll have guys asking about them years later, like the Euphoria question above!

[/quote]

Hey TC,
No worries, i know it’s all in good fun. I totally understand you’re reasoning. Plus, when the great products finally arrive, it makes it even better when their is somewhat of an air of mystery surrounding it. Gotta love the suspense and build up. That is good news you have more stuff up your sleeves for the segment of the audience that has a hard time keeping their bodyfat under control, can’t wait to see what the next year brings for you guys.
-Greg

[quote]sully’s wrote:
When measuring the grip distance for certain exercises - close grip bench-, do you measure the distance between the index fingers or to the pinkies?[/quote]

Index fingers.

[quote]Spacemonkey wrote:
When will Spike be back in stock?[/quote]

Same time as the Carbolin 19 (less than a month).

TC,

Have you had any luck finding a new photographer for the print mag? I know some of our fan base is chomping at the bit…

Stay strong
MR

Any chance getting more articles directly related to Biotest products? I know some people (the uneducated)complain about this but to us dedicted followers, it would be great. Possible examples; different ways to stack, how certain products relate to certain workouts (no shortage of those here). These kind of articles?

TC, any hope of a Surge flavored Low-Carb Grow!?

[quote]bino wrote:
TC, any hope of a Surge flavored Low-Carb Grow!?[/quote]

Many many moons ago I would’ve called you crazy…

But now…

That would kick

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
Any chance getting more articles directly related to Biotest products? I know some people (the uneducated)complain about this but to us dedicted followers, it would be great. Possible examples; different ways to stack, how certain products relate to certain workouts (no shortage of those here). These kind of articles?[/quote]

Sure, that would be easy. It would also make us happy (more knowledge equals more interest equals more sales).

I’ll get to work on it.

[quote]bino wrote:
TC, any hope of a Surge flavored Low-Carb Grow!?[/quote]

Wow, never thought of Surge as an actual “flavor.”

Rather, we regarded it as a masterful job in taking otherwise unpleasant-tasting branched chain amino acids and making them taste good.

In alll probability, we’ll probably go with the more conventional flavors first (strawberry, banana, etc.) before even thinking about something like that.

Of course, an “angel food cake” flavored Grow! isn’t out of the question, and that’s what many people have described Surge as tasting like.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Wow, never thought of Surge as an actual “flavor.”

Rather, we regarded it as a masterful job in taking otherwise unpleasant-tasting branched chain amino acids and making them taste good.

In alll probability, we’ll probably go with the more conventional flavors first (strawberry, banana, etc.) before even thinking about something like that.

Of course, an “angel food cake” flavored Grow! isn’t out of the question, and that’s what many people have described Surge as tasting like.[/quote]

Angel food cake is what it tastes like to me… left that out since that’s more subjective than “Grow! that tastes like Surge.” But that isn’t what I said is it… it is what I meant. You understood what I was getting at though.

Anyway, I think there are a lot of people that would be on board for angel food cake Grow! I would basically live on the Velocity Diet; not for the fat loss, but because it would be that good.