Prime Time: TC

Alright TC, I’m going to use the opportunity that you’re on Prime Time now, and ask…

1. What’s happening with the stand-alone A7-E product that was hinted at a few weeks ago? You definitly understand that we need such a product as you release new products (some of which are becoming incompatible with HOT-ROX…) What’s the status on it?

2. I’ve also noticed Carbolin 19 is out of stock. This was predicted by Tim, and that’s expected, but I was curious whether the next batch will be available within the next couple of months? Yes? No? if not, can you give us an ETA?

3. Any other upcoming supplements that you can shed some light on?

thanks,
hanorii

Any chance that John Berardi would do Prime Time T-Nation?

I’m glued to this thread.

We’ll have some more Carbolin 19 in less than a month.

As far as A7-E, the demand for HOT-ROX is so great right now that we can barely make enough A7-E for that product, let alone make an A7-E-only product.

If, however, you’re worried about using Spike and HOT-ROX together because they might overstimulate you, a lot of T-Nation members are using Spike and HOT-ROX on alternate days:
Spike on workout days and HOT-ROX on non-workout days.

So far, reports are that it works real well.

Other products? Well, we’ve mentioned the functional fat product that’d designed to combat inflammation. That’s probably next.

Of course, we have some other stuff up our sleeve, but it’s a little premature to talk about them right now.

[quote]chunkylover56 wrote:
Any chance that John Berardi would do Prime Time T-Nation?[/quote]

How about you guys all indicate on this thread that you want JB on Prime Time so I can show Mr. Hoidy-Toidy that it would serve him well to get his butt over here!

Thank you so much, TC, for your quick update…

I had one more question…When going through old forum posts, one finds references of a product that never made it to light, euphoria…

Can you shed some light on it? What was its functions and why didnt it come out, etc?

Much appreciated

hanorii

TC–You’re mean, dropping hints about yet new products with no real info!

I’d like to see Dr. JB over here, but I’m afraid he’d be swamped. Might have to have an assitant to vet out the questions!

TC,

Could you provide any details on the functional fat product. Thanks.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
chunkylover56 wrote:
Any chance that John Berardi would do Prime Time T-Nation?

How about you guys all indicate on this thread that you want JB on Prime Time so I can show Mr. Hoidy-Toidy that it would serve him well to get his butt over here!

[/quote]

Tell him to show up or I’ll have to mess up that purdy face o’his.

DH

Hey TC,
First off, hats off to all of you guys. As usual, this site just keeps getting better. I had a few questions for you.

1. With alot of stuff being focused at Hardgainers, including JB’s new book, do you think there is an equally large target audience for Former Fat Boys and those trying to become FFBs? I know Shugart is working on an article on it, but I was just curious if you guys had any more stuff up your sleeves for that part of the audience.

2. Can you give us just a little hint of things to come in the second half of 2005?

Thanks for your time TC…
-Greg

Any idea on when the Peanut Butter Grow bars will be availale?

When measuring the grip distance for certain exercises - close grip bench-, do you measure the distance between the index fingers or to the pinkies?

[quote]hanorii wrote:
Thank you so much, TC, for your quick update…

I had one more question…When going through old forum posts, one finds references of a product that never made it to light, euphoria…

Can you shed some light on it? What was its functions and why didnt it come out, etc?

Much appreciated

hanorii[/quote]

The product was supposed to be a mood thing, a downer or suppressant, really.

However, the more we thought about it, the more we realized that T-guys want to be spiked, or should I say, Spiked?

In other words, they want something to get them fired up.

Besides, the original researcher who worked on the product didn’t really do his homework. In retrospect, I think he based the whole damn thing on conjecture rather than real life research or experience.

Hence, the product was flushed down the proverbial toilet.

[quote]Stern3657 wrote:
TC,

Could you provide any details on the functional fat product. Thanks.[/quote]

A product geard towards men, and specifically, fighting inflammation.

Inflammation is at the heart of a whole lot of maladies, and the bugaboo of athletes.

Using some very unique, very speciific functional fatty acids, users of the product should really reap some health AND functional benefits.

[quote]novamcglone wrote:
Hey TC,
First off, hats off to all of you guys. As usual, this site just keeps getting better. I had a few questions for you.

1. With alot of stuff being focused at Hardgainers, including JB’s new book, do you think there is an equally large target audience for Former Fat Boys and those trying to become FFBs? I know Shugart is working on an article on it, but I was just curious if you guys had any more stuff up your sleeves for that part of the audience.

2. Can you give us just a little hint of things to come in the second half of 2005?

Thanks for your time TC…
-Greg[/quote]

1. Absolutely.

2. No.

[quote]Buster245 wrote:
Any idea on when the Peanut Butter Grow bars will be availale?[/quote]

What, you ain’t even had the Chocolate Brownie flavored Grow! bars and you’re already clamoring for the Peanut Butter ones?

Sheesh!

Okay, okay. I expect them (that doesn’t mean it’ll happen) with the next shipment of bars, which should be within a few weeks.

I like it TC.

I really like it.

[quote]novamcglone wrote:
Hey TC,

1. Can you give us just a little hint of things to come in the second half of 2005?

Thanks for your time TC…
-Greg[/quote]

I was just busting your chops, Greg.

Really, it’s too premature. If I start talking about stuff that, for some reason, might never come to fruition, we’ll have guys asking about them years later, like the Euphoria question above!

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Buster245 wrote:
Any idea on when the Peanut Butter Grow bars will be availale?

What, you ain’t even had the Chocolate Brownie flavored Grow! bars and you’re already clamoring for the Peanut Butter ones?

Sheesh!

Okay, okay. I expect them (that doesn’t mean it’ll happen) with the next shipment of bars, which should be within a few weeks.[/quote]

you just can’t make some people happy, huh?
:wink:

See how high you guys have set the bar? It’s your own fault, really.

When will Spike be back in stock?