Prime-Time T-Nation, Tuesday

Tonight! On Prime-Time T-Nation! Coaches Dan John and Mike Robertson, nutritionist Dr. Lonnie Lowery, actor Keanu Reeves, illusionist David Copperfield and The Dixie Chicks.

In the words of Spongebob, I’m ready, I’m ready, I’m ready!

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Tonight! On Prime-Time T-Nation! Coaches Dan John and Mike Robertson, nutritionist Dr. Lonnie Lowery, actor Keanu Reeves, illusionist David Copperfield and The Dixie Chicks.[/quote]

great…the Dixie Chicks. We need more unAmerican BS around here.

Can we get Toby Keith, too…for balance? Maybe put the fat one from the Chicks in with him for a steel cage death match or something?

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
illusionist David Copperfield
[/quote]

This explains why the site has been disappearing off and on throughout the day. Server maintainance, my ass.

-FC

TC,

Lets get a Prime-Time T-Nation with Federov, Spitz, and Al Shades.

I wanna know how to get jacked with a tan in 2 years, model, and live forever. I really think it would help my career as a personal trainer…

Illusionist David Copperfield is a voice of reason long missing from these hallowed halls…

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
TC,

Lets get a Prime-Time T-Nation with Federov, Spitz, and Al Shades.

I wanna know how to get jacked with a tan in 2 years, model, and live forever. I really think it would help my career as a personal trainer…

[/quote]

hell, right there with Al “no, I can’t split a pizza with you, that’s worshipping the collective” Shades you’ve got about 4 people for the price of one.

[quote]FlawlessCowboy wrote:
Atomic Dog wrote:
illusionist David Copperfield

This explains why the site has been disappearing off and on throughout the day. Server maintainance, my ass.

-FC

[/quote]

Copperfield and an inadequate power supply to our “Rack of 10” server!

All should be well now.

The “Prime Time” links over to the left don’t reflect the new guests you just mentioned.

I’m always curious to hear what Dan John has to say.