Primal Instinct

[quote]vaughn5000 wrote:
bulking machine,

you are a douche.[/quote]

i agree 100%. he makes every stereo-type people have of lifters come true.

[quote]vaughn5000 wrote:
jmwintenn wrote:
anyone else notice the muscular mokey pics in his posts?i hate to admit it but his short sermons do wanna make me take off and pick something up

bulkingmachine copies some of his material from another site so he can post onto T-Nation
[/quote]sure your right. AND for your info. I write each word by word with my own mind not theres.

The post has its merit all right. When I lived on a ranch I’d train outside. Well one day it was time to train and the rain was pouring buckets. I don’t know what got into me but I stripped down to just shorts and went at it.

That is one of the most memorable sessions of my life. It was like going back to some kind of prehistoric, all powerful existence where I was an animal. PRs on everything for its rep range and extra sets for fun.

Rolo.

Totally. The whole “I AM ALIVE!” shit that only pain and effort gives you.

I feel like the guy from fight club. If I didn’t have exercise and stuff… i don’t think I’d have much meaning in this society. It doesn’t seem to have a place for me.

So I just do what feels good. And that includes lifting big heavy weights a few times a week.

[quote]vaughn5000 wrote:
It “seams” to me, “threw” his writing, that bulking machine’s IQ is “pushen” 40 .[/quote]

Don’t be hatin’. Why bring that shit in here? You be as smart as you think you are quietly. Let Bulking machine do his thing. You don’t have to read or respond to his posts if you have an issue with them/him.

[quote]bulking machine wrote:
vaughn5000 wrote:
jmwintenn wrote:
anyone else notice the muscular mokey pics in his posts?i hate to admit it but his short sermons do wanna make me take off and pick something up

bulkingmachine copies some of his material from another site so he can post onto T-Nation
sure your right. AND for your info. I write each word by word with my own mind not theres.

[/quote]

That’s “you’re right.” not “your right”. Sorry, that’s a pet peeve of mine.

sure your right. AND for your info. I write each word by word with my own mind not theres.
[/quote]

“you’re”, not “your”
“theirs” rather than “theres”

Too bad you don’t have this passion for spelling.

Cut and paste “your articles” from that other site in the future, douche.

[quote]jmwintenn wrote:
anyone else notice the muscular mokey pics in his posts?i hate to admit it but his short sermons do wanna make me take off and pick something up[/quote]

Ya, I saw em! makes me wanna clinch, reach behind and fling something!

[quote]Sxio wrote:
vaughn5000 wrote:
It “seams” to me, “threw” his writing, that bulking machine’s IQ is “pushen” 40 .

Don’t be hatin’. Why bring that shit in here? You be as smart as you think you are quietly. Let Bulking machine do his thing. You don’t have to read or respond to his posts if you have an issue with them/him.[/quote]

Why are you hatin’ on me? You don’t have to respond to my posts if you have an issue with them.

Why bring that shit in here? That’s a good question for “bulking machine”.

This site has so many smart, funny people that post.

Most topics and posts are humorous, intelligent or enlightening. “Bulking Machine’s” are moronic.

Therein lies the hatin’.

[quote]vaughn5000 wrote:
douche.
[/quote]
Vaughn, looks like you got some douche water sloshin’ around in your intestines if you ask me. Why would you do that anyway?

[quote]HeadShot wrote:
vaughn5000 wrote:
douche.

Vaughn, looks like you got some douche water sloshin’ around in your intestines if you ask me. Why would you do that anyway?[/quote]

I didn’t ask you.

Since you’ve been registered with T-Nation all of 3 days, and seem to enjoy the ramblings of complete idiots, I suggest you read the collective works of Al Shades and XCelticX. Douche.

[quote]vaughn5000 wrote:
HeadShot wrote:
vaughn5000 wrote:
douche.

Vaughn, looks like you got some douche water sloshin’ around in your intestines if you ask me. Why would you do that anyway?

I didn’t ask you.

Since you’ve been registered with T-Nation all of 3 days, and seem to enjoy the ramblings of complete idiots, I suggest you read the collective works of Al Shades and XCelticX. Douche.[/quote]

You just called yourself an idiot.ha…ha…ha

vaughn5000 wrote:
HeadShot wrote:
vaughn5000 wrote:
douche.

I didn’t ask you.

Since you’ve been registered with T-Nation all of 3 days, and seem to enjoy the ramblings of complete idiots, I suggest you read the collective works of Al Shades and XCelticX. Douche.

You just called yourself an idiot.ha…ha…ha
[/quote]

I don’t know how you came to that conclusion, but I’m willing to say I’m an idiot if you admit you’re a douche.

On second thought, I’ve lost interest and will stay out of your moronic threads, douche.

[quote]trailer36 wrote:

Also, does the bulking machine ever turn into Prof. X’s worst nightmare, the CUTTING machine?[/quote]

I was chewing on something and you made me swallow it since I was laughing so hard. COUGH COUGH!

Keep up the passion Bulking Machine. You can add knowledge as you go, and there’s a lot on this site. I trust you’ve learned basic technics.

Without passion, you will end up like Vaughn, a negative. A sloppy fat guy.

Everytime we ask for a pic he posts that Primal Rage gorilla…I think that IS his pic.

Everytime we ask for a pic he posts that Primal Rage gorilla…I think that IS his pic.

Now I have an image of a roided out monkey bashing away at a keyboard stuck in my brain…

Not to be a ‘hater’ or anything, but 182 at 6’1" isn’t very bulky.

Hmm, one part of my brain thinks, ‘Hey this guy’s got a good point, he’s absolutely incredible.’ However, the other 99.99% of my brain screams, ‘YOU MAKE NO SENSE!’ Is there actually a point to your seemingly random, lunatic ravings, or are you just trying to see how many people you can bore to death in a week. I know you think that your posts are ‘poetic’ and ‘inspirational’ but seriously, they seem to serve no purpose (apart from irritate people with poor spelling and grammar). why don’t you post a pic of yourself and back up all this ‘primal urge’ bullshit.

And to the guy how said he’d like to beat the shit out of someone after working out: GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED YOU PSYCHO.

I think bulking machine and headshot are one in the same.

Headshot is his alter ego that was created to defend himself.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
I think bulking machine and headshot are one in the same.

Headshot is his alter ego that was created to defend himself.[/quote]

Or maybe just his mentor. Kind of like Yoda or Mr. Miagi.