Prima donna

Dude, Seriously get a life, Joel has written some of the best and most informative articles in my opinion. I seek out the truth as do all T-men, no matter who writes it, I want the honest truth, if you think he is cocky, then oh well just cause the guy actually belives in what he writes and confidence, dont begrudge him he belives in what he writes, just cause maybe you dont have the confidence he does, or you are a flagpole sitta, at least he takes an open stand on something, confidence is one mans prize while another mans anti-christ, if you have it you cherish it, if you don’t You flame people who do out of sheer jealousy. So get over it, Joel Im by you, Your articles are the shit soo keep up the good work, and don’t let people who are jealous get you down, You have confidence in what you write and that is better than having a “10” rated articles with a guy who can’t stand behind what he writes and doesnt belive in what he writes, preach on joel!

Pugs

Joel what the hell are doing apologizing for defending yourself. This guy is a dolt, if anyone should apologize it should be him. Some people confuse confidence with arrogance. Screw em’. Your articles are excellent. Thanks for taking the time to give them to us.