PrideFC

How about bare-knuckle, no rules, no holds barred fighting. Nobody doesn’t find that entertaining.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
How about bare-knuckle, no rules, no holds barred fighting. Nobody doesn’t find that entertaining. [/quote]

Old School Pancrase!!

La’
Redsol1

The thing about Pride fans is that they seem to enjoy more technical fights while UFC-fans want blood… :slight_smile: Stating that the last pride was boring is to me very weird, i enjoyed the fights quite alot!

my spelling is fine, and if i want, i’ll check the dictionary, spell check
is for uneducated people, but then again i’m only human and do make mistakes…as for my post it was
just my thoughts on what appeared before me and what i submit, deal with it.

Barton

[quote]Initial T wrote:
actually, I think that lots of UFC fighters made their game plan to work with the cage instead of a ring. For me, it’s the cage style that I like watching about the UFC; but for everything else, I’d refered PRIDE FC over the UFC any day.

Over here in Hong Kong, over 95% people I’ve asked like PrideFC better, too.[/quote]

Where do you see Pride in hong kong?

[quote]gonta47 wrote:
Initial T wrote:
actually, I think that lots of UFC fighters made their game plan to work with the cage instead of a ring. For me, it’s the cage style that I like watching about the UFC; but for everything else, I’d refered PRIDE FC over the UFC any day.

Over here in Hong Kong, over 95% people I’ve asked like PrideFC better, too.

Where do you see Pride in hong kong?[/quote]
the internet-pirate thing is pretty bad here… you can pretty much BT everything.

I knew some people actually fly the Japan to see K1, it’s really not that far away. Too bad it cost too much for me, though.