Price of Surge

Bored at worked so i typed Biotest Surge into Google. Every place i found that carries it says retail 49.99 and there all selling it for atleast 30 bucks. Is this just there mark up, just thought it was odd.

[quote]jogle1234 wrote:
Bored at worked so i typed Biotest Surge into Google. Every place i found that carries it says retail 49.99 and there all selling it for atleast 30 bucks. Is this just there mark up, just thought it was odd.[/quote]

I doubt that you’ll find any legitimate stores who actually sell Biotest Surge since we do not offer it below the price sold on T-Nation.

It is my understanding that T-Nation offers the most potent (where applicable) supplements at the lowest prices to its members. I would expect their products to cost more from other sources unless it was a discontinued product that they are trying to clear out.

Just my thoughts.

Christopher

Hmm, maybe they just buy a lot and mark it up because i found atleast 7 supplement and vitamin shops that sell it, i wonder if people actually buy it from them.

[quote]jogle1234 wrote:
Hmm, maybe they just buy a lot and mark it up because i found atleast 7 supplement and vitamin shops that sell it, i wonder if people actually buy it from them.[/quote]

We’ve seen a lot of online supplement sites that claim to have our products in stock, but don’t.

Unfortunately, their customers don’t find out the product is not available for shipment until after they place an order.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
jogle1234 wrote:
Hmm, maybe they just buy a lot and mark it up because i found atleast 7 supplement and vitamin shops that sell it, i wonder if people actually buy it from them.

We’ve seen a lot of online supplement sites that claim to have our products in stock, but don’t.

Unfortunately, their customers don’t find out the product is not available for shipment until after they place an order.[/quote]

So basically they try to get the hit on thier site so the person buys other stuff before they find out product “x” is out of stock?