Preventing prolactin gyno, is this sufficient?

vitamin b6: 200mg 3x daily
vitamin e 300mg/day
300mg st. johns wort.
(i use arimidex 1 mg 24/7 for hrt)
vitrex 1g/daily

would this stack of prolactin decreasing vitamins and herbs be sufficient enough to rid myself of prolactin gyno in case i get it during a tren cycle i plan to run soon?

cant afford bromo, caber, cabaser, ect.

none of hose will work. the closest thing “herbally” is Vitex agnus castus. But the effects of even that will be marginal in this case.

If you can afford tren, you can afford a proper dopamine agonist such as caber or pramipexole etc.

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
none of hose will work. the closest thing “herbally” is Vitex agnus castus. But the effects of even that will be marginal in this case.

If you can afford tren, you can afford a proper dopamine agonist such as caber or pramipexole etc.[/quote]

^this

i get tren super cheap, caber and cabaser are like 100$ for 8 tabs, thats the absolute cheapest i could find.

vitamin b6 aka pyridoxine:

J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6

Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone GH and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects. Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone LH, follicle stimulating hormone FSH and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acromegalic patients who were studied with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of GH secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

st. johns wart and prolactin:
Neuroendocrine evidence for dopaminergic actions of hypericum extract (LI 160) in healthy volunteers.

Franklin M, Chi J, McGavin C, Hockney R, Reed A, Campling G, Whale RW, Cowen PJ.

University Department of Psychiatry, Warneford Hospital, Oxford, UK.

BACKGROUND: We studied the effect of a single dose of a formulation of a methanolic extract of Hypericum perforatum (HP), also known as St. John’s wort, on plasma concentrations of growth hormone (GH), prolactin (PRL), and cortisol (CORT) in 12 healthy male volunteers. METHODS: Subjects received 9 tablets of the finished product Jarsin 300 and placebo in a double-blind, balanced-order, cross-over design. RESULTS: Following HP relative to placebo, there was a significant increase in plasma GH and a significant decrease in plasma PRL. Plasma CORT levels were unchanged. CONCLUSIONS: Taken together with data from animal experimental studies, the findings suggest that this dose of HP may increase some aspects of brain dopamine function in humans.

vitamin E:Effect of vitamin E therapy on sexual functions of uremic patients in hemodialysis.
Yeksan M, Polat M, Türk S, Kazanci H, Akhan G, Erdogan Y, Erkul I.
Source
Department of Nephrology, University Hospital, Konya, Turkey.
Abstract
Twenty-four uremic patients on hemodialysis who had never been treated with vitamin E or related drugs and 12 control patients with normal renal function were studied. Hemodialysis patients were randomly divided into two groups; 12 were treated with oral vitamin E (300 mg/day) for eight weeks and 12 uremic patients and 12 controls were given placebo. Serum vitamin E, prolactin, FSH, LH, and free testosterone levels were measured in all patients before and after treatment. After the vitamin E treatment serum prolactin levels were significantly decreased (50.8 vs 15.4 ng/ml, p < 0.01). Vitamin E levels were significantly increased (1.11 vs 1.22 mg/dl, p < 0.05). Serum FSH, LH and free testosterone were not affected. In the other two groups there were no significant changes. These results show that vitamin E treatment lowers prolactin levels in uremic hemodialysis patients. This might be due to inhibition of central prolactin secretion. Vitamin E inhibits pituitary gland hypertrophy in vitamin E-deficient rats.

PMID: 1490755 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

vitrex is already well know, and i just threw in my arimidex in there for fun, it wont help (that i know of).

but what im asking is, will this stack be ENOUGH to get the job done…look at that vitamin e study…holy shit…but still who knows if its enough?

does anyone have any other things besides expensive pharmaceuts thats knock out prolactin? perhaps?

[quote]titsmcgee103 wrote:
does anyone have any other things besides expensive pharmaceuts thats knock out prolactin? perhaps?[/quote]

well if im not mistaken, prolactin can only cause gyno if there is a significant amount of estrogen circulating through your system.

[quote]titsmcgee103 wrote:
does anyone have any other things besides expensive pharmaceuts thats knock out prolactin? perhaps?[/quote]

Not really. If there was something out there you would be able to find it on the net. Pramipexole isn’t that expensive.

How much tren are you running? If it is quick ester just run the cycle, and drop it at the fist sign of trouble.

just running 75 mg eod when my cut is over, should take a couple more weeks, but i hear about prolactin gyno and i am super concerned but cant afford pharma drugs, but i found all these studies