Preventing Pecs from Pointing Downward

I have good genetics for size of the pecs, but they seem to always point down. I have very mild gyno due to medicine I take so I work a lot on keeping them muscular with bench, incline bench and dips but no decline bench.
What can I do to keep exercising my chest without causing it to point downwards? Are dips bad for this? I don’t want to stop dips as they seem like a great strength builder and compliment to bench pressing.

Pics

dips are the most extreme form of ‘decline’ pressing you can do.

Alas, you have two pectoral heads. The clavicular and the sternal head. You are almost certainly working the sternal head to a significant degree with flat bench press. If you think you can somehow build a big chest without working the sternal pectoral head, you’d be wrong.

You sound like a complete newb, btw. I have no idea what ‘pecs point down’ could look like but I assume you just have some fat on your chest. Am I wrong?

^Yes, you are wrong. I have mild gyno that I work very hard to combat and actually get complements on my chest. I am not even close to fat.
I already have a large chest (actually disproportional) without much fat. I am not looking for more muscle mass. I am asking what can be done to prevent pectorals pointing down, not drooping or reducing fat.

“pectorals pointing down”

What does that mean?

Where are they supposed to ‘point’, in your opinion?

[quote]Ignant wrote:
^Yes, you are wrong. I have mild gyno that I work very hard to combat and actually get complements on my chest. I am not even close to fat.
I already have a large chest (actually disproportional) without much fat. I am not looking for more muscle mass. I am asking what can be done to prevent pectorals pointing down, not drooping or reducing fat.
[/quote]

You do realize you aren’t making sense, right?

Post pics or quit wasting people’s time. If your “pecs point down”, then it is genetic since you claim to be in such great shape.

But since none of us knows what the fuck you are talking about, maybe you should just keep typing instead of posting a picture so we all know what the hell you speak of.

Does it look anything like this?

EDIT:
Arms and legs probably drawn to scale.

Surgery.

Stop taking the medicine.

[quote]TheTexican wrote:
Does it look anything like this?

EDIT:
Arms and legs probably drawn to scale.[/quote]
lol

tits or gtfo

Y’all are making this a lot more complicated than it needs to be.

Just stand on your head. Problem solved. Your tits now point up.

You’re welcome.

looking forward to seeing your ‘large chest’

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
looking forward to seeing your ‘large chest’ [/quote]
x2

Sounds to me like you “Luv triangle” chest insertions like Holymac.

Wait a minute! Your nips point DOWN because of well-developed pecs?

Sounds like a WIN to me. Sure beats pointing forward where it sometimes has a breast-like appearance.

Related thread:

get “the bro”. lol

[quote]silee wrote:
get “the bro”. lol [/quote]

Haha!