I'm in a somewhat complicated situation and I'm trying to figure out a solution. This is my third cycle, I'm on 600 mg test cyp a week (I'm partial to test only cycles). I've been running 6.25mg aromasin ED, HCG since week 3 and my testicles are still normal size, so I'm hoping that means I won't even have to worry about this. For the record, my libido is fine as of right now (this would be week 11 of my cycle)
In 2 weeks I will be going on a trip for 12 days. I don't have to cut my cycle short or anything, it so happens my cycle is scheduled to end a few days before I leave. I'm going to see my fiancÃ©, and we'll be doing the long distance thing until May of next year. So needless to say, I need my libido to be working for these 12 days. Is there anything I can do to mitigate any potential libido problems of my test levels dropping over those 12 days? I know I won't be down to subnatural test levels since it takes about 2 weeks to be at the point to necessitate the start of PCT, but I'm concerned that the simple fact that my test level is dropping might affect my libido. Or will the fact that the HCG prevented shutdown mean I don't have to worry about it? I have some ideas of what to do if this is a cause for concern, but I'm certainly no expert on AAS so they might be senseless ideas.
Things I'm already doing:
Taking 5000 iu daily of vitamin D3
Packing 2 weeks worth of viagra/cialis... but as I understand it, these don't help libido
Packing 2 weeks worth of aromasin
Note: I know there's a chance that some of these natural supps don't work since the research isn't necessarily solid, but it's more of a better safe than sorry thing.
Ideas for what I can do:
1) I have enough turinabol left from my kickstart to take 50-75mg daily while I'm there. This would technically keep my test up if I'm not mistaken, but a) it's not that androgenic, so I'm not sure if it would prevent this problem, b) I don't know what my blood levels would be on it; I'm assuming not equivalent to 600 mg of test, and c) I obviously can't bring HCG with me, so I'd be running 2 weeks of AAS with nothing to prevent it from shutting me down, but then I also don't care if I'm shut down when I get back..I'd rather lose some muscle than not be able to perform during the only 2 weeks I have with my fiancÃ© until May
2) Go up to 900 mg of test (or more?) for this week and next week so my blood levels are at least a little higher when I leave and thus have more room to fall (but this would exacerbate the hormone fluctuation issue if I'm not mistaken). I'm also thinking the extra dopamine from the extra test will give me the super-libido that guys often get in the beginning of their cycle (I believe I read a study that links that with dopamine). Another concern with this: how much am I going to have to worry about the 6.25mg of aromasin not handling the extra aromatization? Is 2 weeks of 300 mg extra test going to aromatize enough to give me estro sides that my current AI dose can't handle?
3) Don't increase it now, but pin a shitload of test (no idea how much would constitute a "shitload") a few hours before I leave. This is just conjecture, but I'm thinking this might offset my falling test levels by raising my test levels over the period of the time it takes for the large amount of test to get into my blood, thus making it so my test levels are not "falling" per se but staying near the same, going up slightly, or going down slightly. This is just a random idea... I'm not knowledgable enough on the science to know if the slow ester would make it such that the frontload style dose raises my blood levels at around the same speed not taking any more shots lowers my levels thus canceling each other out
4) Increase it to 900 mg now and also pin a shitload of test before I leave. I'm guessing this isn't a good idea, but I don't want to rule it out without input (but again, hormone fluctuation/aromatization are concerns)
5) Don't do anything and just have faith in the fact that I didn't shut down and I'm on tribulus. This is the safest option per se, but I really don't want to risk having a low libido for even a few days during this trip
Sorry for the complicated questions, but there's a lot of knowledgable people on here so I'm hoping somebody is well versed enough on the science to help me out