Preventing Long-Term Testicular Atrophy?

Yes HCG is being injected sub-q

Quick question, doesn’t HCG stimulates natural test production, meaning you will have higher T on exogenous test + HCG vs exogenous test alone?

Yes, assuming one is not primary hypogonadal. In my case, I am neither primary or secondary. I have genetically high SHBG which causes low Free T. Essentially the same symptoms as being either primary or secondary.

At the beginning of my long history of TRT, we established my weekly dose of T after the first month of treatment without HCG. We then layered in HCG at around 500 IU per week. Back then (over 8 years ago) the clinic did not run sufficient tests to determine if the HCG had an effect on Total or Free T. I also did not know how to go about having the tests ordered for me by various internet vendors.

Eventually, many years later, I established 1050 IU per week as my standard dose. It was at that point, I ran an series of experimental doses of T-cyp while maintaining a constant 1050 Iu dose of HCG. I used Free T results from this experiment to establish my optimized T-cyp dose. See the graph below for results.

So, in my case, it does not matter what percent of the T in my system comes from endogenous production or exogenous administration. What matters the most is the Total amount of T in my body and how much of that is represented as Free T.

Yes for me 100 units per day raise it wit approximately 200ng/dl