T Nation

Preventing Gas When Bulking

I started tring to bulk up again, and started to take a lot more protein, but I remember from last year that it can be deadlyy to those around me. I remember reading about something you cantake in order to decrease the gassing. I thought it was something like a enzyme?any suggestions

anyone?

This will prevent the gas from becoming too stink.

More info here: http://www.flat-d.com/flatdreusable.html

I didn’t pass gas as much when I was taking Pro-biotics.

Why prevent gas?

Just fire when ready.

Everyone loves the fart game.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Why prevent gas?

Just fire when ready.

Everyone loves the fart game.[/quote]

except the girlfriend

[quote]Drizzt wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:
Why prevent gas?

Just fire when ready.

Everyone loves the fart game.

except the girlfriend[/quote]

OK, everyone who matters loves the fart game…

That ass-stink-pad is fucking hilarious!

yeah, if you are around some pretty girls, or even roomates, they dont appreciate too much

Here is a nasty way to think of it… Anytime you smell someone elses fart, You are actually breathing in air from someones ass. I guess it’s not as bad when you breath in your own ass air, but someone elses…eeek!

[quote]Big_Pappa wrote:
yeah, if you are around some pretty girls, or even roomates, they dont appreciate too much[/quote]

Fuck 'em if they can’t handle the stench.

You can’t hold that shit in… You’ll get sick.

yeah, tis is a nasty thing.

ive heard milk thristle, pineapple extract, or some sort of enzyme help. any truth to this?

lactaid, probiotics, and large open empty spaces.

or get a girl who doesn’t care if you fart; worked for me.

oh; also…having a dog around to blame the REALLY bad ones on is great.

Let them rip freely and secondary benefit is finding who your true friends are that will endure any hardship and stay loyal.

D

Beating your friends in a farting competition day after day is always good fun!(Especially when they don’t even want to play… :D)

Why would you miss these priceless opportunities…?

(I do remember the last time I was on a high-protein diet though, nobody would go in my car! Teachers started avoiding ym desk by quite a didtance. It was the organic oats that really set me off if I remember)

[quote]B rocK wrote:

[/quote]

Especially in bed, DUTCH OVEN!!!

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
B rocK wrote:

Especially in bed, DUTCH OVEN!!![/quote]

Dutch Ovens are what dreams are made of.

On a side note, you know your women loves you when she deals with your gas.

I’m pretty sure you get gas when undigested food enters the large intestine and is “eaten” by the bacteria within it. If you take some the supps already mentioned, as well as HCL, it will definitely help

I come from a family of gas bag brothers and my brother inlaw is a Jedi Master of flatuence. Family gatherings indoors are not for the faint of heart.

Live and let fly, that’s our motto. Do you ever notice the first person to bitch about a fart is always a smoker?

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
B rocK wrote:

Especially in bed, DUTCH OVEN!!![/quote]

Dutch Oven is awesome. Letting a stinky one loose in a crowded elevator. Awesomer. Especially if you time it right.

Or get a girl that farts with you…only time to time. I laugh every time I hear my girlfriend farts…haha…farts.