Pretty Boys- What a Girl Wants

haha, maybe

This makes me remember a Simpson’s episode in which Lisa is reading the “Non-Threatening Boys” magazine; I think it had Orlando Bloom on the cover.

I was watching Rocky the other night for the first time since it came out in theatres. I was cracking up at the scene where he’s wooing Adrienne; he invites her into his apartment for the first time, then he takes off his shirt and looms over her with his armpits right in her face. Very subtle!

[quote]rsg wrote:
I’ve never heard a woman compliment a guy on how “skinny” or “feminine” he is.[/quote]

I’ve heard girls (not women) give both those compliments on several occasions, sadly.

[quote]vbm537 wrote:
rsg wrote:
I’m sick of all these “studies”.

Real world results, the women aren’t choosing scrawny metros over muscular types.

I’ve never heard a woman compliment a guy on how “skinny” or “feminine” he is.

Ever hung out in LA nightlife scene? The metros definitely have the advantage there. Doesn’t make any sense to me but it’s true in some places.[/quote]

Oh wait that’s right, LA is the standard by which American society is defined, huh?

LA = NOT the “Mecca of civilization” that people make it out to be.

[quote]vbm537 wrote:
rsg wrote:
I’m sick of all these “studies”.

Real world results, the women aren’t choosing scrawny metros over muscular types.

Ever hung out in LA nightlife scene? The metros definitely have the advantage there. Doesn’t make any sense to me but it’s true in some places.[/quote]

I haven’t, but tell me, is your husband/boyfriend a skinny metro? :slight_smile:

[quote]Magnate wrote:
rsg wrote:

I’ve heard girls (not women) give both those compliments on several occasions, sadly.[/quote]

10 bucks says they were fat, or had an image complex!

[quote]rsg wrote:
Magnate wrote:
rsg wrote:

I’ve heard girls (not women) give both those compliments on several occasions, sadly.

10 bucks says they were fat, or had an image complex![/quote]

Skinny emo girls.

So a ‘yes’ to the image complex I suppose.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Oh wait that’s right, LA is the standard by which American society is defined, huh?

LA = NOT the “Mecca of civilization” that people make it out to be.
[/quote]

Easy there cowboy…just making a comment about LA…not the “Mecca of civilization.” Some chick reject you on your trip to LA or something?

[quote]rsg wrote:
I haven’t, but tell me, is your husband/boyfriend a skinny metro? :)[/quote]

Well I am a guy who is married to a woman so your question doesn’t really apply to me. If you were to ask my wife I would hope she would say I am not a metro at all.

Skinny Metro guys give Morbo gas!!

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

OK, so while the pretty boys are at home with the kids, the wife is out with the “masculine types”.

Bad boys are still having all the fun.

[/quote]

Damn right woman.

“What I’ve shown is that when people look at masculine faces they see them as being associated with dominance �?? which is a good thing in evolution but less good as a long-term partner,” she said in a telephone interview.
Is anyone else sick of these stupid studies that think that “survival of the fittest” is a reference to how strong you are?

“…these masculine types with larger noses, smaller eyes and thicker eyebrows were viewed as less faithful and worse parents…”

What the hell? Isent this a big Generalization though? Not all pretty boys can be fantastic fathers if they cant throw a football correctly or ahve time speninding time with the kids or fixing toys when their busy putting on make up. Fuck this article and the people that swallow this crap. Im actually proud that I look like an ape.

whatever, you guys are jealous. im gunna go do my nails and shave my legs now…

[quote]HvRv wrote:
Skinny Metro guys give Morbo gas!![/quote]

Awesome.