Pretty Boys- What a Girl Wants

Yet another article about the pussification of society.

"The study showed these masculine types with larger noses, smaller eyes and thicker eyebrows were viewed as less faithful and worse parents.

Instead it was the “feminine” faces with wide eyes, finer features and thinner, curved eyebrows that were chosen as the best potential long-term mates, Boothroyd said."

OK, so while the pretty boys are at home with the kids, the wife is out with the “masculine types”.

Bad boys are still having all the fun.

I’m sick of all these “studies”.

Real world results, the women aren’t choosing scrawny metros over muscular types.

I’ve never heard a woman compliment a guy on how “skinny” or “feminine” he is.

Played softball last night and met the wife out for a drink after I was done. She was out with two of her friends. I went home to shower after softball because I was one big sweaty mess.

When I get to the restaurant, her two friends asked me why I showered. I said because I was one big sweaty mess. They responded by telling me they wouldn’t have minded if I didn’t shower because it was manly to be sweaty and stinky.

Why am I telling this story? Because I think women still like a manly man. A big, sweaty, hairy, beast of a man!

Atleast I hope so, otherwise my wife is hosed. haha

Good thing I don’t live in London…

[quote]Reef wrote:
Yet another article about the pussification of society.

When women start beating down my door, you can worry. Until then, it’s all speculation.

My wife and her fiends have been talking about this topic lately. The consensus among them are that they want big, muscular men, confident men.

They want to feel protected - not like they are the protector.

The hairy part is up for debate - but a hairy back is a definite turn off.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
My wife and her fiends have been talking about this topic lately. The consensus among them are that they want big, muscular men, confident men.

[/quote]

Yeah i was getting mad compliments about my hariy chest the other night. “It’s manly.” Most girls are pretty indifferent to it though and some don’t dig it. No one likes a hairy back though.

Regardless of the “boy toys” seen parading through girls magazines these days (Cosmo, Jane, etc), women still want a “Spartan” type to bring home at the end of the night.

“Boy toy” refers to the skinny, scrawny feminine bodied male models (how anybody can call them male is beyond me) being used in droves in magazine ads everywhere.

What “girls” want is money. So if you really care about getting “girls,” then worry less about wearing mascara and more about making that chedda’.

Of course, if you want a woman, you need to worry about entirely different things.

Most of the guys looking for girls end up in hopeless marriages with girls who never grow up and only want to nag, spend your money, suck away all of your free time, and pop out babies. If that sounds like a good life to you, keep worrying about what “girls” want.

If it doesn’t, grow up and start worrying about what women want.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
What “girls” want is money. So if you really care about getting “girls,” then worry less about wearing mascara and more about making that chedda’.

Of course, if you want a woman, you need to worry about entirely different things.

Most of the guys looking for girls end up in hopeless marriages with girls who never grow up and only want to nag, spend your money, suck away all of your free time, and pop out babies. If that sounds like a good life to you, keep worrying about what “girls” want.

If it doesn’t, grow up and start worrying about what women want.[/quote]

What a “real woman” wants:
An honest, true and dependable man she can look up to and have a wonderful lasting and truthful relationship with.
It does help to be a gorgeous hunk so you can attract said WOMAN to begin with…

Well said CaliLaw!

Oh yeah and the kids don’t say Chedda anymore…I think it’s benjis…

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:

If it doesn’t, grow up and start worrying about what women want.[/quote]

Let’s see if I can quote this from memory: “Women waste men’s lives and think they have indemnified them by a few gracious words.”

i’m no kid but I don’t think it’s ever been benjis, haha! banjamins…who knows…just kidding anyway, but I agree that no woman i’ve ever met had a thing for a pretty boy. It’s dead on to say that’s what girls want though. big difference and i’m glad that was all straightened out.

[quote]rsg wrote:
[/quote]

Not only am I sick of all of these bullshit studies, I’m offended by the fact that they piss away money on this shit when there are starving children just about everywhere. I don’t care who’s money it is.

All these “researchers” (grad students) who make their living by publishing these retarded studies should be drafted to fight in some pointless war.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

[/quote]

So does that mean I can still feel “manly” after getting my back waxed? haha

[quote]Chef Lisa Marie wrote:

What a “real woman” wants:
An honest, true and dependable man she can look up to and have a wonderful lasting and truthful relationship with.
It does help to be a gorgeous hunk so you can attract said WOMAN to begin with… [/quote]

Yeah, all that, and he can hold me tight, and he knows how to love me right.

Oh boy! Where to begin? So feminine features and traits make a better parent, eh? I’m sure that an effeminate looking man could provide for a child and love a child in every way that a rugged T-Man could do. What he can’t do is show that child what a man is supposed to be like and how he should act.

It is very important that a child, boy or girl, be exposed to a masculine, caring and honorable father during his or her entire childhood. This will show the son how he is expected to behave and live his life when he grow to be a man. It shows the daughter what kind of man she should associate with as a woman, one who will love her and treat her with respect. Maybe women in the UK like their men feminine (an obvious contradiction in terms)but it is not going to help the next generation of their country!

[quote]rsg wrote:

Real world results, the women aren’t choosing scrawny metros over muscular types.

I’ve never heard a woman compliment a guy on how “skinny” or “feminine” he is.[/quote]

Ever hung out in LA nightlife scene? The metros definitely have the advantage there. Doesn’t make any sense to me but it’s true in some places.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Regardless of the “boy toys” seen parading through girls magazines these days (Cosmo, Jane, etc), women still want a “Spartan” type to bring home at the end of the night.

“Boy toy” refers to the skinny, scrawny feminine bodied male models (how anybody can call them male is beyond me) being used in droves in magazine ads everywhere.[/quote]

I realize I’m arguing semantics, and irrelevant semantics at that but: “Boy Toy” was Madonna’s old line of girl’s clothing for the morally impaired. That phrase should refer to girls who are the toys for boys. I call the metro-pussies “Toy Boys”. Try it out next chance you get. It feels far more insulting… but subtle.

I know I’m asking for it but let me make sure I understand this.

Someone is complaining about the pussification of society. At the same time they are posting up an article about what kind of man a woman wants?

Then all the manly men get on and whine that its not true that girls want guys with pretty eye lashes.