Presidential Vote: Have You Changed?

Yes you did. And you also accused me of never having a “logic” question and I did. Where is my apology?

You know what, you’re right, I forgot I need to hold your hand.

The odds are greater that Clinton will pick left wing judges over Trump.

However, it is just as likely (read 50/50) that Trump will pick a left wing or a right wing judge.

Is that clear enough for you or do I need to write it in crayon?

You should take an intro to English class at your local community college if you think what you posted constitutes a logical question.

No, I do not think it will work. I think the minority vote is all but gone for Trump. If I was him I’d attack Hillary’s record as much as possible and try to pull as many on-the-fence people as I could.

1 Like

Once again for the idk 10th time now.

Agreed. He isn’t going to get the minority vote unless he can somehow paint immigrants as the bad guy in their eyes. I don’t see it happening, though.

Im not sure it matters … He’s already gone through a few campaign managers and seems hell-bent on doing whatever he wants. Can you imagine that man sitting down and listening to someone else’s advice?

1 Like

That is what his supporters are selling, though. He’ll hire the best and the brightest and they’ll run the country. I’m sure an egomaniac like Trimp will do just that…

2 Likes

Me neither … That may work with elderly conservative black and hispanic men, but I think overall different minority groups see themselves as political allies.

1 Like

That is true. However, he’s an egomaniac that doesn’t seem to know anything about the issues he’d be faced with as President.

Says the “man” who posts “BWAHAHAHAHAHAA” .

Uh huh

Still now answer… I’d say I’m surprised, but I’m not.

Not so fast, first you accused me of never having posted the logic question. Then you answer my question two different ways.

Any minute now you will cut loose with one of your “BWHAHAHAHAHAHA’S” and that will just bring the house down.

Not this argument again … I would agree with you if the man had displayed any mind at all to be consistent with a rational thought or show that he knows at least a little bit about policy. This is a man who at various points has said we should encourage nuclear proliferation, and proudly proclaims that he will “do great with China” because he rents real estate to Chinese people.

1 Like

No, I say that based on the things he had said. Like when he was clueless about the nuclear triad or how he thinks Obama was born in Kenya or that Obama is the actual founder of ISIS or when he was confused as to why we can’t just nuke the middle east or how he didn’t know Putin had already entered the Ukraine or etc etc…

He’s decent at what he does for a living, but being the President requires a lot more than knowldege of one field.