Presidential Vote: Have You Changed?

Quote the question and I’ll answer it.

Great…it was quite a chase…

We have two candidates running for office, candidate A says she will appoint left wing judges. Candidate B has given a list of 11 judges all conservative and says he will choose from that list.

Are there not better odds that candidate A will appoint left wing judges?

Do you know why you just typed that question out as opposed to quoting or screen capping it? It’s because it doesn’t exist. Surprise surprise.

To directly answer your new question, there are better odds that candidate a will appoint left wing judges. This conversation has now been had at least 3 times, but you know that. The clips of old conversations also answer this question, but you already know that.

Now, is Bush responsible for 9/11, yes or no?

The above was the logic question.

It was originally asked of someone else and then I tried to get you to answer it and you went through great and incredible maneuvers to avoid it.

Where is my apology for the above?

Then why would you (if push came to shove) want Hillary over Trump knowing that she will choose left wing judges which will possibly change the nation for the worse for generations?

Lol, do you see a question mark? Those are statements. There is no question. You can’t be fucking serious?

Is Bush responsible for 9/11, yes or no?

1 Like

For the reasons already stated and screen caped above. A Republican held Senate can block her choices while being seen as heros to the party faithful. They cannot do the same with Trump who will just as likely appoint moderate to left leaning judges.

That’s now 2 questions direcyly asnwered.

For what, being wrong? Zeb, I’m sorry that you were wrong and are an idiot…

Because there is no question mark you didn’t realize that this was the logic question? Perhaps the word “logic” being part of the post may have given it away.

Oops forgot the question mark at the end of the previous sentence…no problem a retard could figure it out.

And that is what I would expect from you. Whatever you do never admit that you’re wrong…that will serve you well in life…NOT

Are you going to answer my question or not?

Everyone can plainly see what you’ve tried to do here.

Answer the question. Is Bush responsible for 9/11, yes or no.

You just answered the reverse above. Now you are saying that the candidate who produced a list of 11 names all conservative will appoint left or moderate leaning judges…which is it? And once again is it logical to assume that someone who gives a list of conservative judges would pick a left wing judge over someone who has promised to pick left wing judges?

How many more posts need to hit before you claim you’ve answered the question I wonder? 5, 10, 30 maybe. I guess we’ll see.

I’m not answering anymore of your questions until you answer mine.

Ha ha…but you answered the logic question two different ways. Now we both know that is ridiculous.

“What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? What do you have to lose? You live in your poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58 percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?”

Trump coming on a little strong for the black vote.

No, I didn’t…