Presidential Vote: Have You Changed?

I don’t care if people vote for Trump and I’ve said as much. I have a problem with people trying to convince others to vote for Trump, or Hillary, or Bernie, or anyone for that matter through faulty logic, some sort of weird guilt trip, or bully tactics.

Have you ever noticed that Trump supports rarely argue why they a) believe he will do what he says or b) that his policy will work? This is especially true for Zeb. It’s always some version of “well Hillary is worse”. That “logic” might fly with Xers and boomers, but I, for one, don’t buy it.

1 Like

I have a problem with people who SAY they don’t like either and then post hundreds of anti Trump posts while only claiming on occasion that they don’t like Hillary either.

But…then admitting they’d rather have Hillary than Trump.

THAT…IS DISHONEST!

That is what you are all about and that’s why you dodged my logic question about the two candidates.

This has already been explained multiple times.

Then you are not a smart person. Through out the ages people have chosen one candidate over another not because they like the candidate that they voted for but because they dislike the other candidate more.

Do you think that “the lesser of two evils” was just created for this Presidential election?

Really man…THINK!

I’ve already answered this multiple times. Go back and read the other threads.

You have tried to explain it away multiple times but it just doesn’t wash.

Why would someone spend so much time running Trump into the ground with barely a word about Hillary.

But…we now know you’d prefer Hillary to Trump as you have said so mystery is solved. You were running Trump down because you prefer Hillary. Not that you like her, but you think she is the lesser of two evils.

I get it.

Just be honest.

I will freely admit and have many times that Trump is the worst candidate that the republicans have ever chosen for President in modern times. That is honesty. But I will still choose someone like Trump over the lying, conniving pants suit and her rapist husband.

Pretty clear right?

You are spot on with this post.

Talk about a dodge

Google the word context.

LOL you dipshit, that’s not a dodge. I was claiming that I was not a GW fan. And if he heard that there was a terrorist attack coming and did nothing then he is guilty as hell.

You really are a knuckle head who will go to great lengths to make himself look even worse than he already is.

Hurry up I want to read your next anti Trump post I think this is the longest that you’ve gone without one.

LOL…like I said a few weeks back it’s like the movie Ground Hog Day around here and you are one of the main reasons for this.

You are a freaking broken record,

And a dishonest one as well.

By the way you still have not answered my logic question that fact has not escaped anyone.

Give it a go…:slight_smile:

I’m sure you just forgot about this:

Google the word “honesty”.

It’s Geroge W. Bush’s fault that 9/11 happened, yes or no?

Answer the logic question usmcc…

Come on what are you afraid of?

Glad to answer as soon as you answer my logic question.

I’m not the one cutting posts to misrepresent people, Saul.

I know your dishonest tricks and the attempt to change the conversation. But…won’t work here. Answer my logic question.

Come on what are you afraid of?

Cutting posts?

You are a little fool…