Presidential Vote: Have You Changed?

Wow, you’re going out on a limb with this. The republicans for Hillary committee here on T Nation might be paying you a visit.

Really, how dare you say you are a republican and are going to vote for the republican candidate.

HA HA really…HOW DARE YOU?

When you can’t convince people to vote for your guy based on his merits do whatever it takes, dishonest or not, to try and discredit them.

Never change, Zeb.

Nothing dishonest about it. You’re one to talk. All you have done for the past year or so is talk down Trump.

Hillary is your girl talk her up.

For those of you who don’t yet know usmcc is on the republicans for Hillary committee. I was not surprised that he just posted what he did. Anyone who even attempts to say anything good about Trump will not go unnoticed by usmcc and his members.

If Hillary wins they will then say “I didn’t want her”

“I didn’t want all those liberal judges”

Ha ha…knuckle heads

We are all meeting tomorrow to sacrifice an AR-15 to satan and share what we dislike about Donald Trump. All are welcome.

3 Likes

Bahaahahahahahahhahah! Whatever, Zeb. You’ve got about 2 more months to run your suck then bye bye from PWI.

Get it out while you can.

Only if you bring a refreshment, though.

Heaven forbid a person might want a President that doesn’t think Obama was born in Kenya or the founder of ISIS.

Just want to point out that this line of argument has become the biggest steaming pile of idiocy on the internet recently. It is beyond stupid. I’m also not voting for Hilary and apparently a non-vote for Hilary is a vote for Trump.

At some point you have to stop bailing your idiotic friend out of situations or he’s going to keep doing stupid crap. But hey, I’ll take pseudo support for Hilary over much more direct support of the state of the system and Trump controlling the republican party.

1 Like

She might win…then again she might not.

If you think Trump means there will be good conservative judges on the court, I’ve got some land off the coast of Florida to sell you.

I do not necessarily disagree with much of what trump says, i just don’t believe him.

…or a President who didn’t lie to the FBI. And raise millions from foreign powers that abuse women.

If you are under the impression that I think Trump is a good candidate then you have not been paying attention.

I voted for Rubio. But I don’t want the corrupt pants suit as the next Commander and Chief.

Simple.

Questions?

Yes. Do you think Trump is less of a liar or less corrupt?

Hillary says she will appoint left wing judges.

Trump gave a list of 11 conservative judges which he would choose from.

Here comes the logic part…

Maybe Trump is lying…but then again maybe he isn’t. Hillary WILL pick a lefty.

Questions?

Better yet lets talk about what we know:

1. Hillary WILL pick left wing judges

2. Hillary will raise my taxes.

3. Hillary WILL attack the 2nd amendment.

4. Hillary will cave the BLM movement.

I’ll stop there and I think that is enough to not vote for her.

As for liars all politicians are liars. Hillary has been in office and performed miserably.

Questions?

True, that’s why I don’t support either…

“Butt boy” ringing a bell?

Nothing you wrote above requires an in-depth response.

Of course it does. That is why you’ve tried to make this bet with several posters because it matters to you.

You took two years off a year ago. Alrighty, Marty.

I can do more than one thing at a time.

Sure, we might get an email confessing to murder via Wikileaks. I wouldn’t hold my breath.

But but but, he might. That’s enough for me!!

Stop with that crap no one buys it. You’ve been running Trump into the ground for about one year…and barely a word about Clinton. Yes I know you think she is “crap” you’ve said before a few times. But honestly you really are way too obvious.

That’s good because you are woefully under gunned when it comes to such things.

@zeb1 your reasons for voting Trump are not illogical. But why come on here accusing everyone of being a Hillary supporter just because they don’t agree with you? You admit Trump is a shitty candidate so why does it get under your skin that people choose not to vote for him?

1 Like