Presidential Election Winner 2.0

Let’s keep this going…

If I may, what kind of business does Zeb own?

Not sure what Zeb does, but it seems that calling Ohio early might be premature. Karl Rove won’t let this die for shit.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Not sure what Zeb does, but it seems that calling Ohio early might be premature. Karl Rove won’t let this die for shit. [/quote]

Doesn’t matter. Romney has to get both Ohio and Florida, and he’s still behind in Florida by about 50,000 votes, which hasn’t changed margin wise for a while now.

Still doesn’t mean I’m not going to keep looking at it though lol.

The Republican Party needs a serious re-evaluation. The first thing they have to do is get rid of the wing nuts in their party. All the “rape is God’s will” type of idiots need to go, today. Imbeciles like that shit not be allowed in office. You win no one over with shit like that. I know people disagree on fiscal and some social issues, but that kind of shit is just unacceptable.

As of this second, Romney now holds his first official lead in Ohio, by 6,097 votes. Still going to lose Florida though.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The Republican Party needs a serious re-evaluation. The first thing they have to do is get rid of the wing nuts in their party. All the “rape is God’s will” type of idiots need to go, today. Imbeciles like that shit not be allowed in office. You win no one over with shit like that. I know people disagree on fiscal and some social issues, but that kind of shit is just unacceptable. [/quote]

Of course. That shit makes me sick–it doesn’t matter that I understand what they were TRYING to say re: if you’re that fucking stupid that you can’t figure out a way to talk about it adroitly you have NO business in politics. There shouldn’t even be a question: “Rape is terrible. It’s awful, hurtful, traumatic, and thinking about abortion in this case needs to require lots of soul searching” end of story. Nothing else. If you’re too stupid to grasp that, quit breathing my damn oxygen.

Are you serious ? Romney is not winning in Ohio ?

Abortion in that situation is so damn delicate to talk about. Im pro-life but I honestly wouldn’t know what to say if asked that question. In some ways it is unanswerable to me.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Abortion in that situation is so damn delicate to talk about. Im pro-life but I honestly wouldn’t know what to say if asked that question. In some ways it is unanswerable to me.[/quote]

You be honest.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
As of this second, Romney now holds his first official lead in Ohio, by 6,097 votes. Still going to lose Florida though.[/quote]

Even if Romney winds up winning in Florida, Virginia, and Ohio Obama still wins.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Abortion in that situation is so damn delicate to talk about. Im pro-life but I honestly wouldn’t know what to say if asked that question. In some ways it is unanswerable to me.[/quote]

You be honest.[/quote]

Haha, well I believe that it is never okay to abort a baby, but I just don’t know. I mean how would you feel being the result of rape? It is just too much. Obviously we are all given the gift of life even if it is by rape. I would probably let pregnancies as a result of rape be aborted but I wouldn’t feel right about it.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
I mean how would you feel being the result of rape? [/quote]

Alive.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

It’s actually quite easy–you DON’T mention abortion! You simply say “rape is hideous, traumatic, despicable, and we need to be there for the women”. If you are still pressed after saying that, you can say something along the lines of, “we need to be very very careful about that situation” or even “the question is: is the baby/fetus guilty, does it deserve death?” That way you can make your stance clear and also come out in no uncertain terms and say “rape is hideous”. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do you say something as retarded as “it’s God’s will” or anything even close. That’s fucking retarded, even if it makes sense in a strictly Calvinist or theological sense—it is just flat out DUMB to try to convey any meaningful life stance that way…and again, if you’re that stupid you don’t deserve to be getting a party endorsement. Ever.

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
As of this second, Romney now holds his first official lead in Ohio, by 6,097 votes. Still going to lose Florida though.[/quote]

Even if Romney winds up winning in Florida, Virginia, and Ohio Obama still wins.[/quote]

yeah I know, he’d have to sweep. Ohio, come from behind in florida, take colorado (not happening now, even if he does miraculously take ohio and fla). He has to take them all. Won’t happen.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
I mean how would you feel being the result of rape? [/quote]

Alive.[/quote]

As I said, you were given the gift of life. It is just a touchy subject. Abortion is a terrible thing.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:<<< If you’re too stupid to grasp that, quit breathing my damn oxygen.[/quote]Whose oxygen should these stupider than you people quit breathing? Get a grip Aragorn. We are coming to a time when God’s people must REALLY be strong in HIM and HIS oxygen. Quit whining like a man with no hope. Can you do all things through Christ who strengthens you? Is He that is in you greater than he that is in the world? What weapon formed against you shall prosper? Get your bible out and read 2nd Corinthians all the way through. Put your hands in the air and sing praises to your King, who is still on His throne and is still good. All the time. I’m being quite sincere and PM’s don’t work or I’d be doing this there.

Romney still winning popular vote.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Romney still winning popular vote. [/quote]I know LOL!! Let’s be honest. We love the electoral college when our guy wins and hate it when he loses.

Romney showing some seriously bad form at this point…it’s over, concede.