President of the US Picks

How about a simple who cares? Their ability to visit the US doesn’t Trump (Heh) the safety of US citizens [quote=“anon50325502, post:1200, topic:215570, full:true”]
It’s funny how no one has commented on the 35-50 million Muslims in China. Guess we’ll let them travel here and trade with us…
[/quote]

Don’t Chinese Muslims get put in Guantanamo?

[/quote]

Who cares, really? They’re one of if not our largest trading partners and you’d have to cut then off per Trumps plan. There are as many or more Muslims in China than in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, and many other “Muslim” nations.

Who cares, really? They’re one of if not our largest trading partners and you’d have to cut then off per Trumps plan. There are as many or more Muslims in China than in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, and many other “Muslim” nations.
[/quote]

Isn’t Canada the US’s largest trading partner?

China’s Muslim population accounts for 1.7% of their total population. This is such an asinine argument.

What exactly do you think is going to happen with Chinese-US relations in the event of a muslim ban? The Chinese are going to stop dealing with the US? They have a 343M trade surplus with the US.

Bahahahahahah, are you fucking serious right now? You posted all those God damn statstics about how Muslims in America hate us and they don’t even make up 1% of the U.S. population.

Why am I even doing this?

1 Like

China probably has a very effective method of keeping their native Muslim population in line and assimilated, I’d bet.

1 Like

$343M huh, might want to check your facts.

If we were to cut China off there would almost certainly be a global recession/depression. Of course, Trump wants to do that anyway via a tariff war.

How are these 2 things connected?

Now answer : in the event of a Muslim ban how will Chinese -US relations be effected if 1.7% of Chinese population is no longer allowed to visit?

I’m talking specifically about a U.S. travel ban of all Muslims. China has 25-50 million of them. India has like 200M I believe. More than almost all Middle Eastern nations.

“Now answer”

Lol, how about no.

What kind of grown man starts or includes “lol” or “bahhaha” in all his posts?

Oh here we go. You can’t convince me to be a bigot like you so now the insults come out.

1 Like

Not directed at you.

I agree immigration needs an overhaul like many government programs.

“Let’s suppose that only 5% of the worldwide muslim population wants to blow our country to the moon…at current conservative estimates that is 75 MILLION people who would like to see us in a mushroom cloud.”

Do you think banning 100% of worldwide Muslims from entey into the U.S… because of the actions of 5% of them will increase that 75M figure or decrease it?

I thoroughly agree there. You’ll notice I didn’t say anything about disagreeing that Progressives love this sort of movement

EDIT or that we need an immigration overhaul

If current pace holds, Hillary is going to get schlonged in Kentucky tonight.

Seems this has been glossed over…

I’m still waiting to hear how that ginger bitch radicalized in the UK would be banned from travel to the U.S.?

Hah! No doubt lol.

Unfortunately those particular methods aren’t compatible with the Bill of Rights…

Quite directly.

You made an argument based on the number of muslims in the United States. When USMC told you what a small percentage of the population they were, you essentially just ignored his point and said it didn’t matter how small a percentage of the population it was.

Now, USMC made a you don’t like and your response is exactly the same as his was earlier: “but they only make up 1.7% of the population”.

You don’t get it both ways. If it didn’t matter then, it doesn’t matter now and vice versa.

1 Like

My argument was that a very small % of muslims within the borders have demonstrably shown to be able to carry out great amounts of terror. That importing more even in small quantities would potentially be disastrous for the US.

With respect to China’s 1.7% muslim population, my argument is that China-US relations will not suddenly fall through the floor in the event of a Muslim ban because the population is so insignificant. My justification: according to wikipedia China has a $343M trade surplus with the US. What exactly are they going to do? How much influence do Chinese Muslims even exert in China?

How can you possibly stop 25,000,000 - 50,000,000 people that look Chinese, but are Muslim from traveling to the United States without cutting off all travel between China and the U.S.? The answer is you can’t. Remember, if just 1 radical jihadist makes it here they could do severe damage.

That is the point.