President of the US Picks

Ah, maybe. I imagine it’s hard to give up that level of power especially with his ego.

You do realize that the State Department, the CIA and the Army have all refused to hand over documents to Congress?

And that the congressional committee had to threaten all of them with contempt in order to get what they asked for?

All three agencies refused to make requested staff available for interview by congress.

The only reason they finally started cooperating with Congress was the public nature in which Gowdy put pressure on them.

Does this look transparent to you? Or does it look like three agencies with something to hide?

Seriously man, where do you get your information? You seem like you have a concrete opinion on everything American.

I been gone for months and saw right through it instantly. It’s that same mushia guys from before that always ends up melting down after a short time trying to pronounce how much better the EU is than the States.

You guys fall for it every time, lol.

1 Like

Some mentioned this a few days ago, lol…

He’s been playing nice, though.

2 Likes

I assume that’s because he’s finally realized that even in ways in which Europe may be better than the States, none of us give a flying fuck, and have passports so we can visit for that shit if we want.

2 Likes

Why am I some random ex poster? Because I make points that most Europeans would? Alex Jones level conspiracy on here I see.

And you seem like you have opinion on everything European, from healthcare, gun control, medicine etc. Guess why, because people have opinions on things. Absolute shocker right.

Key difference here…now put your face real close to the monitor to get it all.

I AM NOT ON A EUROPEAN WEBSITE, IN A EUROPEAN POLITICS FORUM, DISCUSSING EUROPEAN POLITICS.

Did ya catch all that?

You portray your opinions in the same way that most Euros do…“how can those bloody Americans not SEE THE LIGHT OF OUR WAYS”.

Piss off. :slight_smile:

Typical mindset of the left really, from all areas of the world. It’s this air of thinking they know what everyone’s best interests are better than the individual themselves.

It’s a product of collectivized thinking and group association I think, but that is just an educated guess at this point.

1 Like

Come on boss, you’re not Mushasi_92 (or something like that) or YamatoDamashii92?

2 Likes

Since when was Tnation an American political forum? It is a forum for people all over the world, which has a politics section. it doesn’t say American politics does it? No? Stop being triggered.

Oh God…you are YamatoDamashi92. gawdammit.

Biotest is headquartered in Colorado Springs Colorado…USA. Derp.

This is the politics and world issues forum of a U.S. based website. Derp.

You are commenting in a thread called President of the U.S. Derp.

Telling us why we are all backward hickfarts if we do not lean toward a European leftist, progressive mindset.

Dude, seriously…if you think this is a trigger, you need to re-evaluate your opinion of what a trigger is.

It just gets really old at times.

I don’t pretend to tell people in England or Germany who they should vote for…or spend their tax money supporting.

Yet, they really like to do that to us.

Kinda creepy actually.

Because we are the most significant and relevant country and culture in the world. As in the EU would fucking implode on itself and be over run by people barely more organized than sewer rats if somehow the US just completely pulled out of the globalization of the world tomorrow.

We’re the bulk of the UN, NATO, the world’s investments, charity so on and so forth.

1 Like

Oh wow the site is American based! Must only be for Americans to post on. I am so sorry for invading your safe space!

Yes, the fact EU spends more combined than China on defence and the UK alone spends more than Russia, we would collapse without you. My facts are obviously hate facts and thus I should not be allowed to say them. Don’t want facts getting in the way of your feels. You are so special. I am sorry for triggering you

I’ve been back a day, and you devolve into shitposting. Love it. You’re so easy.

Your first mistake is thinking that military spending is the be all and end all. It’s not. Second the idea the country that provides what, 20% of the EU’s energy isn’t significantly better positioned to leverage than you give it credit for. And third, let’s not pretend Russia has an issue with “humanitarian” wars. They will starve their own people, bomb their own innocents, etc.

Face it, the EU, in the face of thousands of years of historic government oppression, again willingly gives up it’s rights to their government, all for some feigned sense of “security” that doesn’t actually exist. Meanwhile America is the center of both the economic and military world, two things that without the rest of the industrialized world looks a whole lot different today than it would.

Without the States, you wouldn’t even have half the “rich people” to tax in order to fund your bloated welfare state, let alone the markets to provide for…

Yes the States need the EU, but not nearly as much as the EU needs the States.

EDIT: also, Russia and China are the last people’s I’d be worried about right now, lol.

1 Like

You know it’s over when they start posting funny pics and yelling trigger.

So desperate to be wanted, but so unsure about how to go about doing it.

Again, it must suck to try and talk to adults when you are in some university trying to figure out why that girl in Statistics wont return your friend request.

Don’t give up HARMHAI!!

1 Like

Absent the extended deterence provided by the United States through its formal and informal military alliances, EU members would be hardpressed to field a coherent European defense force. Defense expenditures are one thing. Power projection is another, and one European states struggle immensely with. There is a paucity of rapidly deployable European forces.

1 Like