President Kerry

All hail President Kerry because on Nov 2 Bush will be voted out of officeI think America has had enough of George Bush and his administration and their bullshit lies!

President Kerry. I REALLY like the sounds of that!

Uh, yeah. Right.

Either Bush is going to win a little, or he is going to win a lot. I have no doubt.

It doesn’t matter who your favorite choice is. Baring some major event, this election is callable right now.

The only question is by how much.

Well he does have a 90% approval rating…among terrorists and the French!

I am sure they are pulling for him.

“President Kerry”

Say it out loud… Has a real nice ring to it!

President Kerry won’t need ‘training wheels’ in order to start doing his job.

Can’t wait to return complete sentences back to the White House!

Not to mention accountability and dignity.

[quote]Lumpy wrote:
“President Kerry”

Say it out loud… Has a real nice ring to it!

President Kerry won’t need ‘training wheels’ in order to start doing his job.

Can’t wait to return complete sentences back to the White House!

Not to mention accountability and dignity.[/quote]

Lumpy:

No thanks! I’ll take a guy who is “sentence structure challenged,” but stands his ground. Rather than someone who puts together complete sentences, but then reverses himself with another complete sentence when the political wind blows against him.

As far as returning “dignity” to the White House, that has already been done. Think Clinton scandals. Oh…I know Clinton is not running and I’m sorry I had to bring his name up. I know how much liberals hate that.

All you “brave” democrats need to come and accept my challenge.

If you are so confident, put your money where your mouth is.

If you don’t have the stones, then please be quiet.

By the way, W. is going to win solidly.

JeffR

It has a very nice ring to it.

Hey so does ILoveKerry as a handle for JeffR!

(j/k)

It has a ring similar to: President Mondale. Try: President Dukakis.

Sounds good to me.

JeffR

P.S. RSU you seem to be the only Democrat with stones enough to accept the challenge.

JeffR:

The fact that more of them have not participated in your challenge speaks volumes for who they really think will win the election!

[quote]ZEB wrote:
JeffR:

The fact that more of them have not participated in your challenge speaks volumes for who they really think will win the election!

[/quote]

Going down this road again, ZEB? lol

I wonder if President Kerry’s aids will need to quiz him with flashcards on the leaders of other nations?

I wonder if they’ll have to screen the questions from the media?

I wonder if they’ll have to script his every word?

I wonder if President Kerry will know how to pronouce the names of other countries, and even ordinary words, like nuclear.

Eh, nevermind – I’m confident in President Kerry!

RSU:

As I have stated all along: I think that these types of “challenges” are fun. I also think that many on your side take themselves way to seriously (glad you joined in). This is a message board! We are not at the UN debating in front of a TV camera.

Let’s see where to begin?

-I wonder if President Bush’s aids will have to remind him to smile and act as if he has a personality?

-I wonder if they will have to remind him to hold one clear and coherent position? Not flip-flop on the issues like Kerry does.

-I wonder if they will have to remind Kerry not to talk about his 20 year ultra liberal voting record in the Senate?

Finally, I wonder how the heck John Kerry is going to win without the majority of women voting for him. That’s never been done by a democrat over the last 30 years or so! Oops…wrong thread…sorry.

You guys may be right - can’t say it “won’t” happen.

But right now you’re apparently smarter than the futures markets…

Here’s an electoral college map based on futures for each state:

http://www.geekmedia.org/tradesports/

Here’s the Iowa Electronic Market on the “winner take all” futures contract for a Bush win:

http://128.255.244.60/graphs/graph_Pres04_WTA.cfm

Here’s an article from CNN based on their survey that shows Bush with an electoral college win based on current polling data:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/08/electoral.map/index.html

And just as an FYI, just to reiterated my point that polls suck and the futures markets are much more reliable, here’s a great article from Joe Klein in Time on why polls in general are less reliable this year than in the past:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/04/klein.polls/index.html

Lumpy - “President Kerry won’t need ‘training wheels’ in order to start doing his job.”

You’re right again, he will need a sidecar to ride in while Chirac and the UN run our country for us. I can’t wait, we finally get to loose control of the country our ancestors fought so hard to free.

The reason all europeans love the UN and cry when we do something on our own is because they have a massive inferiority complex. For the first time since The roman Empire, Europe is not the power center of the world. They feel good and powerful when we stay in line with the UN because they feel like they are somehow steering our actions. When we do something against the UN’s wishes they view it as a slap in the face, even though that is never the reason we do something on our own. We do something on our own just because we think it needs to be done, they disagree and thats ok but we need to do it. They think we do it just to piss them off, which is stupid.

Vegita ~ Prince of all Sayajins

That subject heading is making me more than a little nausiated. That’s all we need is to be nuanced to death over the next four years.

Sounds great. Maybe we should have another democrat in office like FDR. How he is so revered is beyond explanation. Great policies either delayed recovery or piggy back one depression on top of another. Maybe if we get the Flopper in office those with jobs can pay more taxes and those without can quit worrying about finding one because it can’t happen.

BB;

Basically, what comes home to me on the threads given is that the smart money is on Bush. Uh Huh…:slight_smile: