President Hillary

When Barry took the Presidency for a second term I was floored that someone so evil could get a majority of the population to drink his Kool-Aide again. History shows how wrong I was. As for the next election, who will run against the Republicans and other independents? Could people still believe the Democrats are the answer? Will Barry command everyone to vote for Hillary and his followers do his bidding?

In my mind, as long as people support the evil of abortion, the Empire we live in will crash exactly like every country in the past. History repeats itself over and over and over again. That will be the case until people think for themselves.

So if we get rid of abortion the Empire will not crash at some point?

Lol.
Lol.
Lol.

If history repeats itself both Democrats and Republicans will run a big government loving person and people will argue about the key differences of the acceptable big government actions.

Or we could think history WON’T repeat itself and they will actually run someone who “isn’t like” those people before them. Americans will likely believe this and the result will be another Republican like Bush or another Democrat like Obama.

Must be nice for the two parties. We love giving parties multiple chances.

I have to think after Obama’s terms in the Oval Office, people will be less likely to have the idea that a single person can be some sort of savior.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I have to think after Obama’s terms in the Oval Office, people will be less likely to have the idea that a single person can be some sort of savior.[/quote]

Democratic champ and Republican champ will both run on being different from him just like Obama and McCain did about Bush. And Americans will buy it and vote for one of the two parties. If history is our guide nothing will really be much different.

I’ll probably vote Libertarian with a few other people lol. Then watch as half the country says they will move to Canada if (insert Democrat winner here or insert Republican winner here) wins.

Well this was one of the more less controversial threads from the OP. We all agree “History repeats itself over and over and over again”. What else is there to say?

So H, what do you think needs to change? Or is the world safe from collapse because of America and her support of abortion?

[quote]H factor wrote:

Lol.
Lol.
Lol.

If history repeats itself both Democrats and Republicans will run a big government loving person and people will argue about the key differences of the acceptable big government actions.

Or we could think history WON’T repeat itself and they will actually run someone who “isn’t like” those people before them. Americans will likely believe this and the result will be another Republican like Bush or another Democrat like Obama.

Must be nice for the two parties. We love giving parties multiple chances. [/quote]

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:
So H, what do you think needs to change? Or is the world safe from collapse because of America and her support of abortion?

[quote]H factor wrote:

Lol.
Lol.
Lol.

Must be nice for the two parties. We love giving parties multiple chances. [/quote]
[/quote]

Abortion has absolutely nothing to do with the potential collapse of America. If America collapses it will be due to economic reasons, not if a few women have abortions.

No sense of logic or rational thought could suggest otherwise.

Abortions could increase or decrease and America would have nothing to worry about. Actually since abortion rates have been down for a while your post makes even less sense following your logic because collapse would have been higher in the years when abortion was up.

Basically, nothing about your premise makes any type of sense.

Abortion is what caused the fall of the Roman Empire. Come on people, the OP is on something. I mean onto something.