Presentation and Where to Start

in this conversation you can find your answer.
i started with dan john. after a while i felt like it wasn’t enought. a member from t-nation suggested two different programs. i chose one of those two program. i will tell u about my results in few weeks.
atm, the difficult is to handle a 6x3 .

Why do you think 1rm for three reps?

the trainer in the gym told me that. He really suggested 110% RM …
… thoughts?

I think your trainer is confused about what a 1RM is… or you misheard

It doesnt matter too much, main thing is that there is a contrast in rep schemes one day heavy, one day high reps. Just pick a weight you can do about 5-6 reps with and stay with that weight until you can get 4 reps on each set. Just doing 5x5 is fine also.

As he says basically dont go to proper failure so you shouldnt need to worry too much about a spot. The last rep should be a hard grinder but not ‘gun to your head’ hard

yeah. got the point
btw the trainer in the gym will send me his program for me. he is doing it right now.
do you mind if i share it?
would you be so kind to give me a feedback ?

ok sure, show us.
Generally speaking though not good to mix programs just pick one or the other and stick to it for a few months

1 Like

I’ve also asked him about creatine.
he suggested me to take 20g/day for 14days.
opinions? I think is way too much. I’ve already taken creatine in September. i did 5g/day for 30days

yeah thats totally unnecessary, especially 14 days never heard that! the old school loading protocol was like 5 days at 20g. 5g a day is totally fine.

Personally like newer creatines like hcl or krealkalyn just take a couple little scoops preworkout on training days and have great workouts. none of the water or stomach issue people sometimes report with monohydrate