Present Day Levrone and Shawn Ray

The rock is pretty stoked and he has some major roles in some recent films.

Levrone will still be my favorite bodybuilder as he was one of the largest forces to be reckoned with back not too long ago. If he wants to act let him act, it’s his choice and if he’s successful he’ll be one hell of a rich guy.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
The rock is pretty stoked and he has some major roles in some recent films.

Levrone will still be my favorite bodybuilder as he was one of the largest forces to be reckoned with back not too long ago. If he wants to act let him act, it’s his choice and if he’s successful he’ll be one hell of a rich guy.[/quote]

Yeah but Levrone ain’t no Rock. The rock is over 6 ft tall and has a face women love. Also 5’9 Levrone looks like is is 5’8-5’8.5

I dont hold anything against the guy for what he did, I just cant imagine for myself have an activity and a goal be such a big part of my life and then just dropping it all together… be it weight lifting, basketball, piano, guitar, whatever.

I can easily see not wanting to compete in the Olympia any more, not wanting to be on the drugs, and not wanting to be in the BB spotlight… But quitting the iron game all together? It just surprised me.