Prescribed Test Cyp

[quote]freejury wrote:
Would it be sufficient to inject the full months worth of hCG in order to get me back to normal? Or do I need to stay on (very expensive 90$/month) hCG for longer in order to get myself back to normal?
[/quote]

hCG at 250iu SC EDO is all that one needs for maintenance. I purchase 10,000iu from Sam’s Club for $23 and that last 80 days.

Too much hCG will damage your LH receptors, a huge problem. Large doses are DANGEROUS and some docs do not seem to understand that.

Yeah, large doses of HCG = not good. 6,000 a week = slightly nuts. Most “underground steroid manuals” I know of don’t usually recommend anything above 2000 a week. Do NOT repeat DO NOT take the whole month’s supply of HCG at once.

My personal opinion is that I would drop it to 1000 iu or so per week and stay on for one month. I’m not a real expert so I’ll leave it to others, but that’s my 2 cents.

[quote]KSman wrote:
freejury wrote:
Would it be sufficient to inject the full months worth of hCG in order to get me back to normal? Or do I need to stay on (very expensive 90$/month) hCG for longer in order to get myself back to normal?

hCG at 250iu SC EDO is all that one needs for maintenance. I purchase 10,000iu from Sam’s Club for $23 and that last 80 days.

Too much hCG will damage your LH receptors, a huge problem. Large doses are DANGEROUS and some docs do not seem to understand that.[/quote]

I’m not looking for maintenance, more of a ‘recovery’ dose so that I can catapult my body to start producing normal test. Maybe 3000 a week might be a bit safer. But then again, how long would I want to do that? Until my nuts are normal size? Until my 16,000 units left, are gone? Or should I just taper off, like finish this week at 6,000, then next week 3,000, then next week 1,500 then finish it out at 250 eod.?

Thanks

[quote]freejury wrote:
exagerate much?

No, I didnt expect to get swole. I’ve been lifting for a while and I was curious about how a lil test felt… and i wanted to gain a bit. But I sure as hell wasnt gonna try some dirt made at underground pharmacies that the 21 year olds sell at my gym.

Now I’m over the trial stage and I’m ready to dump the over-the-top efforts needed for it and I’m looking to get back to normal. I don’t believe my normal is low, I purposefully tried to test low on the bloodtest by overtraining for two weeks in advance and getting almost no sleep the night before, which put me borderline low.

So in your effort to sum me up into some dipshit based on a whole 2 paragraphs was way off, and you also added nothing to the question posed:

[/quote]

No, I don’t exaggerate much. At all. It appears you haven’t spent the last two years of your life researching HRT almost every day like I have.
If you think I’m blowing smoke about all the bad things that happen from low T levels, ask KSman, ask DrPC, ask, oh nevermind… I don’t believe you will anyway. This was not an attack ON you, this was a wakeup call FOR you. Those of us who now have a life because of HRT, are pro HRT, and condemn the ignorance of it to everyone whose life it affects.

So glad I have done my research.My Doc prescribed 600iu HCG twice weekly SQ! 100mg Test Eth 2x week shots, clomid 25mg. and Armour 60mg. both daily. I am going to use the HCG at 250iu twice weekly (have a 10,000 vial) after reading all these posts. Great info here.