Preparation H

A few of my buddies were talking about using preparation H before a show??? Is it worth it…dangerous and exactly how does it work. any help is appreciated…

I don’t know if H will do you any good but I do know that you will probably stink awfully bad.

I believe, and don’t quote me on this, that Prep-H helps reduce subcutaneous water. Makes skin appear “thinner”, thus cuts more visible…

Yes, it works. It’s used on the abs mostly-all the fitness chicks use it right before a show, some bodybuilders too

i know this is an old post guys but im bumping it up. im curious as to the effectiveness of using p-h. would this be a good trick to add during those last 7 days such as swolecats or timbos program? what is the protocol? is it used for weeks or days or what? do you rub it on and wrap yourself up and go do some cardio to increase water loss? i have no idea so im bumping for any info.

Use the cream, not the ointment, and rub on midsection then wrap yourself in plastic wrap. Do this prior to going to bed for about 5 to 7 days in a row.

It does help but don’t expect it to work wonders. You have to be fairly lean and somewhat showing abs in order for it to tighten things up a bit.

you are saying to wear this plastic wrap while sleeping? i was under the impresion that this was something to be done prior to cardio, to increase the water lost from the area.

Prep H works to shrink swollen hemorrhoids and thus relieve the itch and pain. It’s really that simple.

Yeap…were it while sleeping. I guess you can wear it while doing cardio but everyone I know that has done this wraps while they sleep.

Yes you can use it for your hemmorriods ass well.

perfect. ill kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

I’ve got the ointment in a 50g tube what the difference?