T Nation

Preloading Pins?

So I am looking forward to starting a short ester cycle in the near future (test prop + tren ace). I don't mind the idea of pinning everyday, in fact I am actually looking forward to it. But I have a very busy schedule between training, work, personal stuff and always trying to maximize the amount of deep wave sleep I get and don't want to take the time setting up gear everyday (especially if I need to back load slin pins). Is it possible/safe to preload lets say a week or 5 days worth of pins and just use them daily as needed? Obviously they would be prepared and stored in a sterile environment with appropriate precautions. Has anyone tried this or have any experience regarding this?

[quote]RowsUpright wrote:
So I am looking forward to starting a short ester cycle in the near future (test prop + tren ace). I don’t mind the idea of pinning everyday, in fact I am actually looking forward to it. But I have a very busy schedule between training, work, personal stuff and always trying to maximize the amount of deep wave sleep I get and don’t want to take the time setting up gear everyday (especially if I need to back load slin pins). Is it possible/safe to preload lets say a week or 5 days worth of pins and just use them daily as needed? Obviously they would be prepared and stored in a sterile environment with appropriate precautions. Has anyone tried this or have any experience regarding this? [/quote]

Yes, you can do this.

But with short esters you are better off pinning EOD. No sense in ED pins, unless you enjoy being a pin cushion.

[quote]ChrisArm wrote:

So I am looking forward to starting a short ester cycle in the near future (test prop + tren ace). I don’t mind the idea of pinning everyday, in fact I am actually looking forward to it. But I have a very busy schedule between training, work, personal stuff and always trying to maximize the amount of deep wave sleep I get and don’t want to take the time setting up gear everyday (especially if I need to back load slin pins). Is it possible/safe to preload lets say a week or 5 days worth of pins and just use them daily as needed? Obviously they would be prepared and stored in a sterile environment with appropriate precautions. Has anyone tried this or have any experience regarding this? [/quote]

Yes, you can do this.

But with short esters you are better off pinning EOD. No sense in ED pins, unless you enjoy being a pin cushion. [/quote]

no it’s not.

the half life of prop is approx 19 hours. that’s not saying one can see results EOD, but ED will result in more stable blood levels (i.e. less side effects).

What i liked on cycle was taking my AI etc at night and pre-loading pins, chucking them in my bedside table then pinning as soon as i wakeup. Becomes a pretty easy system and doesnt take up a whole lot of time tbh.

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
What i liked on cycle was taking my AI etc at night and pre-loading pins, chucking them in my bedside table then pinning as soon as i wakeup. Becomes a pretty easy system and doesnt take up a whole lot of time tbh. [/quote]

Yeah that sounds like a good system and I am going to be using exemestane so I will be taking my AI ED. Previous cycles I have always taken AIs in the morning. Do you have any problems sleeping after taking an AI? Also I usually train in the morning, with the exception of thursday and friday and like to pin before training. One last question, never used tren ace how does the PIP compare to prop (which I am comfortable with after about a week).

Also kind of off topic but I know a lot of guys on this forum subscribe to theory of taking an AI the whole cycle, not waiting and just taking them when you start to see/feel estro sides. I agree with this.

Do you all feel the same way about dopamine agonists? I have enough caber to run it whole cycle if need be and a buddy is hooking me up with some prami (he loves it, says it helps him sleep) in case I don’t like the caber. I am on the fence about this, I’m not sure if I should run the caber the entire time, or wait till I feel like my prolactin is up and giving me sides.

Some backround: I think I am prone to prolactin increase but not the sides if that makes sense. My first cycle which was simple test E only, after PCT my bloods came back with very elevated prolactin. I was like WTF? I didn’t take any thing that should raise that, I felt great, dick worked more than fine, and absolutely no gyno or lactating, so I don’t know whats up with that. Since then my levels are down somewhat, but even when I am not on anything and far removed from a cycle, my prolactin is slightly out of range.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

the half life of prop is approx 19 hours. that’s not saying one can see results EOD, but ED will result in more stable blood levels (i.e. less side effects).

[/quote]

Prop has a half life of approx 72 hrs…

19? wtf

I’m inclined to to agree with cyco, every pharmacodynamic summary I have seen indicates more stable blood/plasma levels using prop ED

[quote]ChrisArm wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[/quote]

Prop has a half life of approx 72 hrs…

19? wtf[/quote]

incorrect. half life /= active life

where are you getting this information? Cause there is plenty of lab work around to show that after 12 weeks on 100mg of prop that at 4 days after last pin was when the initial dose was halved.

I know for damn sure it is not 19 hours. The range (dependent on dose and length of cycle) is ALWAYS between 48-96 hours.

I believe that is dose and quality, as well as length of time used, dependent. Because previous labs I have ran before, twice during (weeks 4 and 12, one on a non pin day, the other on a pin day), and post. And my levels were hardly any different on pin/non-pin days. Once you are a week in those levels don’t budge much when pinning EOD. I am sure scientifically speaking yes, they are more “stable”.

Point being, is it more beneficial? maybe slightly. Is it necessary? absolutely not.

What i liked on cycle was taking my AI etc at night and pre-loading pins, chucking them in my bedside table then pinning as soon as i wakeup. Becomes a pretty easy system and doesnt take up a whole lot of time tbh. [/quote]

Yeah that sounds like a good system and I am going to be using exemestane so I will be taking my AI ED. Previous cycles I have always taken AIs in the morning. Do you have any problems sleeping after taking an AI? Also I usually train in the morning, with the exception of thursday and friday and like to pin before training. One last question, never used tren ace how does the PIP compare to prop (which I am comfortable with after about a week). [/quote]

I’ve never had an issue, take it literally as soon as i get my ass in there. I only took Aromasin during HCG/PCT but i found taking it an hour before training worked nicely. As for the PIP i’d say its the same if not a touch worse, but nothing to be afraid of. Just watch out for tren cough, it took me like 8 weeks to get my first and god damn i thought i was going to die.

[quote]ChrisArm wrote:
where are you getting this information? Cause there is plenty of lab work around to show that after 12 weeks on 100mg of prop that at 4 days after last pin was when the initial dose was halved.

I know for damn sure it is not 19 hours. The range (dependent on dose and length of cycle) is ALWAYS between 48-96 hours. [/quote]

i’d suggest Googling “pharmacokinetics of various testosterone preparations”

I pin my prop every other day. Makes no difference whatsoever. It may well be significant in the lab, but in actual real-world terms, you can pin it every other day.

Same goes for sustanon; you can pin that twice a week just like it was test E. Doesn’t make any difference.

Yeah that sounds like a good system and I am going to be using exemestane so I will be taking my AI ED. Previous cycles I have always taken AIs in the morning. Do you have any problems sleeping after taking an AI? Also I usually train in the morning, with the exception of thursday and friday and like to pin before training. One last question, never used tren ace how does the PIP compare to prop (which I am comfortable with after about a week). [/quote]

I’ve never had an issue, take it literally as soon as i get my ass in there. I only took Aromasin during HCG/PCT but i found taking it an hour before training worked nicely. As for the PIP i’d say its the same if not a touch worse, but nothing to be afraid of. Just watch out for tren cough, it took me like 8 weeks to get my first and god damn i thought i was going to die.
[/quote]

Well my cycle is only going to be 8 weeks so hopefully I can avoid that altogether haha. If tren cough does happen, there is anything you can do other than suck it up, endure it and survive it right?

[/quote]

Well my cycle is only going to be 8 weeks so hopefully I can avoid that altogether haha. If tren cough does happen, there is anything you can do other than suck it up, endure it and survive it right?
[/quote]

The couch happens or it doesn’t. Just deal with it

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

The couch happens or it doesn’t. Just deal with it [/quote]

Just gotta suck it up. Just dont panic and freakout, try to breathe.

I recall reading that the gear can “melt” small pieces of the plastic syringe. So preloading gear might mean you inject some plastic, and over time, it adds up. We try to avoid plastic that leaks through water bottles and food containers, so it makes sense to be wary when injecting and avoid it there too. But I recall reading that, not that I’m sure it is fact.