Pregnant or is she just freaking out?

This is the truth. I have been through this situation with a freaking psycho and I am 95 % sure she was trying to pin some other guys baby on me. She encouraged my to not wrap up or pull out. That should have been a red flag right there but I was naive to the conniving way of the women.

It could take upwards of 10 days for a fertilized egg to even implant itself upon the uterine wall which at that point is when the female body begins production of HCG which is what phiss stick is testing for. So it could be upwards of ten days plus however long it takes for concentrations of hcg to build up to a high enough level to test positive.

I would ensure there is no baby. Pack my bags and leave. There are a lot of non crazy girls that throw themselves at a man in uniform. Don’t settle for the crazy one. In my opinion a girl that starts a pregnancy scare only two days after sex is at the worst a psycho bitch trying to set you up and at the best an idiot for thinking she would be showing symptoms so early.

I dont mean any disrespect I am sure your gal is a lovely girl.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]jearbear wrote:
Is a test a waste of money this early though. Btw her period is due in two weeks[/quote]

…yeah or you could NOT torture yourself for 2 weeks to save $10-15. Your call bro.

And like everyone else is saying, if she pisses positive already that baby probably isn’t yours dude.[/quote]

Has SHE ever actually suggested that these symptoms may be from pregnancy or is that just you who insinuated that?

If she has cramps, is tired and doesn’t feel well ever think maybe it is from all the fucking? If my wife and do the “DO” enough we both get sore. Shit man maybe she has the flu. Now if she says she feels pregnant then…

Take care of my kid for me…THANKS!!!

If you don’t want a child go take the morning after pill … Over the counter at any drug store and its still within the effective window.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]silverblood wrote:

doesn’t add up unless she’s 5 or 6 mths along. get to a doctor to check. I was deployed for 6 mths and came home to a 3 mths pregnant wife. I didn’t buy the slooow swimming sperm excuse. [/quote]

Dont flatter yourself, if the baby had not been Samoan you totally would have. [/quote]

I’m Hawaiian you dickhead!!!

[quote]jearbear wrote:
Is a test a waste of money this early though. Btw her period is due in two weeks[/quote]

As I have a High and Tight I’ll chime in, may be nothing, but yeah she probably cheated very common with military girlfriends don’t believe otherwise.

Question though you do realize you can buy a single test at the pharmacy for a few bucks not sure what you mean by a waste of money when it comes to your future?

At any rate get the test if she’s pregnant don’t be an idiot get a DNA test when the times right once you start paying support for another man’s kid you can’t get out of it as the court considers it acknowledgement you want to be the father.

[quote]PHWC wrote:
If you don’t want a child go take the morning after pill … Over the counter at any drug store and its still within the effective window.
[/quote]

It’s not going to do any good if HE takes it.

I don’t really see why cramps would be a sign of being knocked up.
Cramps are a sign of PMS, needing to go poo, or a tummy bug. It’s the stupid soap opera’s that make us think cramps=pregnancy. I think it’s cause it helps to create a more dramatic story line.

Nothing should really happen a few days after getting pregnant. In a couple weeks she may start to feel tired…
Maybe she wont have the same energy and motivation in the gym that she used to have in abundance. And then her boobs will start to feel all tingly and perhaps painful at times.
Then she’ll be a few days late and figure it’s just stress or something. And every time she goes to the bathroom she’ll check the toilet paper to see if her period has started. Maybe she’ll even start to pee more frequency, not because the urge is there, but because she just so badly wants the next time she urinates to be the time that she’ll find blood.
Over a week late and she’ll have peed on 6 sticks, all of which are positive, but she’s still in disbelief because she’s too scared to admit the truth.
Finally she goes to the doctor and finds out what she already knew almost a month prior, that she is with child, and her life is about to change dramatically.

6 years later she’ll know every name to every dinosaur and how to build an iron golem in Minecraft BECAUSE IT WILL MATTER THEN!! I WILL MATTER.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wonder what the OP thinks after reading reading all the replies saying how the pregnancy scare isn’t really a result of his genes being passed on but some other guy.

Man, I understand soldiers want something to come home to but why do they ignore all the horror stories?

1. Have her piss on a stick now
  2. If it’s positive, you’ll know she cheated on you
    3)*******
  3. Profit

If it’s negative, you’ll have to wait another week or so to have her piss on the stick. Even if she get’s her period she could still be pregnant.

This would be a non-issue if you simply wore a fucking condom and learned how to protect your seed effectively.

have her take a test today. it won’t tell you anything about you getting her pregnant, but it will tell you if she was already pregnant…If it’s pos, you have your answer. If it’s neg, I don’t see any big conspiracy.

Speaking from experience…

You can’t really tell until she misses the period.

Then get her the preg test (pee on the stick works just fine)

Anything before then is just silly.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
This would be a non-issue if you simply wore a fucking condom and learned how to protect your seed effectively.[/quote]
But it’s so much more fun to promote the misogenistic tendencies of so many male posters on this site rather than ask men to take some responsibility.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

This would be a non-issue if you simply wore a fucking condom and learned how to protect your seed effectively.[/quote]
But it’s so much more fun to promote the misogenistic tendencies of so many male posters on this site rather than ask men to take some responsibility.[/quote]
wat?

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

But it’s so much more fun to promote the misogenistic tendencies of so many male posters on this site rather than ask men to take some responsibility.[/quote]
wat?[/quote]
I’m just being ornery.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

wat?[/quote]
I’m just being ornery.[/quote]

I’m not super familiar with your posts, but are you a full blown feminist?

FTR, I think if this guy did get his girl pregnant and was unhappy about it, 99% of the posters on this site would put the blame squarely on his shoulders.

O.P…it could be a lot of things…one thing that occurs to me is that if the two of you have been going at it steady for the last few days, maybe she’s got cramps from that.

She could also just be sick.

If you want her to take a pregnancy test, that’s your business, but it’s too early for the child to be yours. A test is not going to show a pregnancy that occured in the last two days. Generally, the pregnancy needs to have been laid in for 4-6 weeks to get a positive result on a test.

So…long story short, if she takes one now and shows positive, it ain’t yours, my friend. And don’t let her try to convince you otherwise, either. There is NO WAY that her body has started producing the hormones that trigger a positive result on a pregnancy test after two days. It’s physically impossible. Don’t take our word for it though…go ask a doctor.

And unless you WANT to be a daddy right now, you need to wrap your rascal from now on…whether the woman says she’s on the pill or not.

Keep us posted.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]
Not sure what that means to you.

I do believe in equal opportunity for all. I do believe that a woman’s opinion should carry as much weight as a man’s. I do believe in equal pay for equal work. Does that make me a feminist?

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

I do believe in equal opportunity for all. I do believe that a woman’s opinion should carry as much weight as a man’s. I do believe in equal pay for equal work. Does that make me a feminist?
[/quote]

I’d hope more people believe all of that…but I didn’t see anything in this thread that warranted what seemed to be a feminist’s stance against misogyny, that’s all.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I TOTALLY believe that women can make great sammiches equal to the greatest sammiches any man has ever made. I think that women should be given every opportunity to make sammiches!

Feminism-- amidoinitrite?