Pregnant or is she just freaking out?

Alright Tmen and women I’ve got a bit of a situation. I just finished the entry level pipeline for the Marines and im home after 5 or 6 months of being away. Well my girlfriend and I have been engaging in ALOT of amorous adult activities lol. Its only been two days since the first time we’ve had sex since I’ve been home but she has “symtoms”.

Anyway she has cramps and shes tired and doesn’t feel well. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything but still. Is it to early to have symptoms after just two days? Thanks guys.

Just get a test and make her piss on the stick. Best peace of mind you’ll ever buy.

[quote]jearbear wrote:
Alright Tmen and women I’ve got a bit of a situation. I just finished the entry level pipeline for the Marines and im home after 5 or 6 months of being away. Well my girlfriend and I have been engaging in ALOT of amorous adult activities lol. Its only been two days since the first time we’ve had sex since I’ve been home but she has “symtoms”. Anyway she has cramps and shes tired and doesn’t feel well. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything but still. Is it to early to have symptoms after just two days? Thanks guys. [/quote]

My bet is she cheated on you while you were gone and fucked you a lot when you got home to cover it up and now she has symptoms so soon so she can pass it off as yours. Have fun being a cuckold bro.

I’m not a woman (yet) but I’m pretty sure that the symptoms don’t show up that early. Which means that the guy she was fucking while you were gone knocked her up a few weeks ago. Did the jizz he left behind in her twat make a nice lube for you?

It’ll work after two days? I thought it was two weeks or something like that.

She was cheatin, sorry bro.

sounds like PMS…

There’s the catch.

Is a test a waste of money this early though. Btw her period is due in two weeks

[quote]jearbear wrote:
Alright Tmen and women I’ve got a bit of a situation. I just finished the entry level pipeline for the Marines and im home after 5 or 6 months of being away. Well my girlfriend and I have been engaging in ALOT of amorous adult activities lol. Its only been two days since the first time we’ve had sex since I’ve been home but she has “symtoms”. Anyway she has cramps and shes tired and doesn’t feel well. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything but still. Is it to early to have symptoms after just two days? Thanks guys. [/quote
]
doesn’t add up unless she’s 5 or 6 mths along. get to a doctor to check. I was deployed for 6 mths and came home to a 3 mths pregnant wife. I didn’t buy the slooow swimming sperm excuse.

LOL. I love how the guy just jump on the cheater wagon right off.

Dude, depending on the lenght of her cycle, she’s in or near prime fertility time. So there’s a chance you could be makin babies with your amorous activities. That being said, I’ve heard of women who display symptoms very eary but 2 days is definitely way early. She hasn’t even missed a cycle yet.

A stick test should provide peace of mind. Wait at least another week or until she misses her reguarlly scheduled monthly before considering it unless her symtoms worsen or don’t go away then see a Dr instead. Till then it might be best for her to assume the position and you two to resume ‘being reacquainted’.

If she is pregnant an ultrasound later will determine the likely age of the fetus, and that should clear up any timing realted discrepancies.

All the best t-man. Keep us posted, you know the pack loves the drama. LOL
Peace.

[quote]jearbear wrote:
Is a test a waste of money this early though. Btw her period is due in two weeks[/quote]

A test this early will tell you a lot more than pos. or neg.

Man, tread carefully. She definitely could be pregnant with another dude’s kid, and if that’s the case, you need to watch your back. Women in those situations can get REAL crazy and do some insane crap. Trust me.

If they really are pregnancy symptoms, and she isn’t due for a period for another 2 weeks…well, you do the math. 2 days isn’t long enough for that crap. MAYBE she’s coming down with a flu or some crap, but keep your eyes and mind open to other possibilities.

wayyyyy too early for signs. trust me- i’ve had two. i didn’t have signs until 7 weeks.

Her period is due in two weeks and you have been doing the nasty sans condoms?

With a woman that is in her prime fertility years, during the time where she is most fertile?

You dont want a child right now?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU !?!

Sorry.

Carry on.

[quote]orion wrote:

With a woman that is in her prime fertility years, during the time where she is most fertile?

Sorry.

Carry on.[/quote]

Lol yes, this too.

[quote]orion wrote:

Sorry.

Carry on.[/quote]

She’s on the pill? Otherwise you deserve to raise another man’s spawn. Buy the test. It’s like ten bucks. Well worth the peace of mind.

[quote]darryl.daly wrote:
LOL. I love how the guy just jump on the cheater wagon right off.

[/quote]

Well, it is usually the truth. Especially with women on or near military bases.

[quote]silverblood wrote:

doesn’t add up unless she’s 5 or 6 mths along. get to a doctor to check. I was deployed for 6 mths and came home to a 3 mths pregnant wife. I didn’t buy the slooow swimming sperm excuse. [/quote]

Dont flatter yourself, if the baby had not been Samoan you totally would have.

[quote]jearbear wrote:
Is a test a waste of money this early though. Btw her period is due in two weeks[/quote]

…yeah or you could NOT torture yourself for 2 weeks to save $10-15. Your call bro.

And like everyone else is saying, if she pisses positive already that baby probably isn’t yours dude.