Pregnant Belly

[quote]lhkbek wrote:
thanks…sorry about the brain question. Alright I think I should bulk too, but the thing is everytime I bulk my body seems to put more fat on me than muscle even though my lifts go up and I eat pretty clean. I always seem to plateau at about 10% bf even when I use the v-diet. I put some pics. Do you think I should keep on the v-diet or try and bulk to get that last pocket of fat off so I can see the lower abs. Top 4 are no problem and I can get pretty ripped. I think of myself as a FFB but havent been fat (more than 20% since maybe 8th grade) I am 19 now.

Unfortunately, every time I try a bulk I feel like I gain more fat than muscle even when it is clean about 3000 cals. Then, I will start cutting like a vicious yo-yo every month or so. Been doing it since Sr. yr of high school and was wondering what type of plan I should use. IT seems that no matter what amount of cardio or type of lifting and eating I do, I can’t lose that little belly. I don’t want to sacrifice all my muscle for it but at the same time am I guess scared to bulk for any prolonged time. Any suggestions.

Been using Chris’s weight training plan outlined at the begining of his v-diet article except using upright rows instead of the olympic movement and 15 min cardio after training with weights 30 every other day-treadmill at 8ish mph keeping my heart at 160bpm as it is horrible outside here in Chicago.

Thanks for any help but my main goal is a good body but always have wanted six-pack especially now…because i work so hard. Kind of discourageing but i keep at it. SOme people say bulk for a yr and not worry until then. I seem to get fat by doing that. Thanks alot. Anyway around getting obesce while gaining muscle? It sucks but I want to overcome it. Put a front pic too.[/quote]

You need to learn how to stand first. WTF is up with that pose? Are you only wearing one shoe?

I second that this guy looks seriously crooked.

ok…give me a break I used a camera with a timer…Ok so obviously judging by the responses I should for sure be bulking, so now since my excess fat gain in the past can anyone recommend a nice training and diet plan for me that will pack on some quality mass without making me look like lee priest in the offseason.

Any supps I should be using like creatine or bcaas? Diet plans? right now i basically only have carbs post-workout except for the carbs in natty pb.

Also, I go through whole pb jars because one of my buddies said it was great for putting on muscle is this really true?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge which is why I posted here. I am about 150 what would be a good weight to shoot for as I plan to bulk until the end of my 15 week semester. Just do not want to look like a fat ass and have to cut so much I end up where I started. Thanks alot.

Peanut butter has a lot of fat in it which is not a bad thing the question is, are you eating natural peanut butter? If not than you are also eating excess sugar and ,more than likely, trans fats as well. Also don’t worry too much about getting fat.

The more strength you have the more muscle you can build. The more muscle you have the faster you burn fat. Got it? don’t worry about being fat, it will take you a more than a month to put on some flab. Oh and drink some milk, if you can handle it, good cheap protein source. MMM, mmm.