Predictions? Let's Have It!

I don’t think that’s why she’s doing it. She knows the facts. Trump has 305 electoral votes. That means if she gets PA (20) and WI (10) overturned Trump still wins with 275. And the odds of getting even one state overturned are astronomical. She’s a flake but not a stupid person. She is doing this to raise her own status for a 2020 run. This will either be within the democratic party (remember that woman you wanted well here I am), or she will run again with more status within the Green Party. That is my hope as she will draw the real lunatic left to her green party cause thus enabling a second Trump term (or whomever the republican might be).

Either way I just love all the nut bag lefties handing her 5 million bucks which they will not have to donate to democrat candidates to try to win back the House or Senate in two years.

This just keeps getting better and better…

If it was, it would be on the Democratic side. The party who wants the popular vote to win also has superdelegates.

She won’t be running anything but her mouth in 2020. I’m not sure why Dems are so upset, they have had constant losses in 2010 and 2014, along with losses in gubernatorial seats and state legislatures. This idea of a Liberal utopia (where Democrats hold the governor and state legislature) appear in only 5 states. So 45 states feel that some degree of gridlock is ideal.

I bet there were probably 1-3 million illegal votes almost all Democrat.

I wonder if they’re going to recount new Hampshire where Hillary won by an extremely small margin

C’mon…

Ease the f*ck UP!

Are you guys actually taking seriously another Butt-Hurt Special Snowflake?

The election is over; Trump won; and if people want to waste their money on something ridiculous, let them have at it…

(People still buy Chia Pets, folks…by the millions…)

Fidel Castro just died, will be interesting to see what develops.

1 Like

well, that’s a serious shake up

Colin Kaepernick in grief counseling?

6 Likes

It was losing the White House after 8 years of a leftist in office. And, it was losing to someone like Trump who basically spits on their political correct utopia.

No reason to recount a state that Hillary actually won. Come on what’s wrong with you?

Trump spit on a LOT of people…including the Republicans.

1 Like

Yes, yes if left wingers want to waste their money we should stand back and encourage it. Even cheer it on…In fact I demand recounts in every state Trump won. Now open your pocketbooks up left wing loons and start forking over.

:smile:
:

If you mean by insulting them I suppose so. But he more than made up for that transgression by running a politically incorrect campaign. No wonder the little snow flakes and their ivory tower Professors are so upset. Universities gave birth to political correctness and of course the democratic party championed it.

It is my hope that pc is dying right now and within four years will be buried. The thought police have ruled long enough. Let the first amendment rule.

I really can’t stand that guy.

How so? His brother has the reins of power and will continue to abuse Cuba’s population. And our current President apparently has no problem with it. Opening relations with Cuba was just one more of Obama’s blunders.

56 more days and Obama is no longer President.

That’s it…

Then it will be time for Trump and the GOP to STFU and Govern…

He is already draining the swamp, he got rid of a communist on Black Friday, one of the most capitalist days of the year. You can’t script irony like that.

PLEASE tell me you meant this as a joke, Max…please…

Yes, of course but that is not even my point.

Here is my point so that you are clear about it.

THE PRESIDENT WILL NO LONGER BE BARACK OBAMA!!

That sentence along makes me giddy…

It certainly is mine.