Predators Review!

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
I have not seen it, I will do so in the next few days. I’ve heard from reviews, and from some friends as well, that the script is terrible, and it starts off good but somewhere turn the middle it just seems to die off. I’ll see for myself.[/quote]

Fuck your friends. They probably thought Eclipse deserved an Oscar.[/quote]

If you ever want to capture a WolBarret in the wild, all you need is a plate of waffles and a dvd of a shitty sci-fi move under a box with one end propped up by a stick attached to a string. He’ll go for the bait everytime.[/quote]

I can’t believe you dislike Book of Eli and Predators. Two great movies. If the Predator held a basketball, would you like it then? Hell, you must have liked “He Got Game”.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
I have not seen it, I will do so in the next few days. I’ve heard from reviews, and from some friends as well, that the script is terrible, and it starts off good but somewhere turn the middle it just seems to die off. I’ll see for myself.[/quote]

If you ever want to capture a WolBarret in the wild, all you need is a plate of waffles and a dvd of a shitty sci-fi move under a box with one end propped up by a stick attached to a string. He’ll go for the bait everytime.[/quote]

I can’t believe you dislike Book of Eli and Predators. Two great movies. If the Predator held a basketball, would you like it then? Hell, you must have liked “He Got Game”.
[/quote]

I think we have well established WhiteFlash as a professional Hater even if this movie does suck.

But then, spill.com had mixed reviews but settled on “matinee” I think.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[/quote]

I think we have well established WhiteFlash as a professional Hater even if this movie does suck.

But then, spill.com had mixed reviews but settled on “matinee” I think.[/quote]

It was three matinees and a full price, which is essentially like one A and three B’s. I just don’t see how Bubba Sparxx could hate the movie.

I saw it today and I have to say I enjoyed it. It reminded me a lot of the first movie. It is pretty violent to whoever asked about that, but the violence isn’t over the top like a “Kill Bill” or “Grindhouse”. If you liked the first Predator movie I would definitely see it.

So was Topher Grace able to pull off whatever role it was he was supposed to be playing?

I liked it… did a lot of laughing too.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[/quote]

FOR THE 100TH TIME I HAVEN’T SEEN BOOK OF ELI!!! But, I know Denzel played the same role he always does. I will watch it and give you my review. And yes, He Got Game is fucking awesome. Maybe if Predators had more Predators and less shitty movie it would’ve been good, Wol. Guess we’ll never know.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[/quote]

FOR THE 100TH TIME I HAVEN’T SEEN BOOK OF ELI!!! But, I know Denzel played the same role he always does. I will watch it and give you my review. And yes, He Got Game is fucking awesome. Maybe if Predators had more Predators and less shitty movie it would’ve been good, Wol. Guess we’ll never know.[/quote]

You always have to be difficult. Good grief.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[/quote]

FOR THE 100TH TIME I HAVEN’T SEEN BOOK OF ELI!!! But, I know Denzel played the same role he always does. I will watch it and give you my review. And yes, He Got Game is fucking awesome. Maybe if Predators had more Predators and less shitty movie it would’ve been good, Wol. Guess we’ll never know.[/quote]

You always have to be difficult. Good grief.
[/quote]

You know I’m right fool!!!

I liked it, most the jokes fell flat though. Still an entertaining movie.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

Get new friends. Also whiteflash must be on crack.

I hate practicly every movie I see saw this thread earlier today so decided to go see it. The movie kicked ass, loved it.

spoiler… second paragraph

Testosterone Publishing, LLC places a great deal of emphasis on our users’ privacy. All personal information submitted by our members, including, but not limited to, names, IP addresses, home addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses, is held in the highest confidence. Unless ordered to release it by a court of law, it is never shared with any third party whatsoever. All personal information collected of our members by the server is stored in the database in the case of certain circumstances where it may be needed.

Also loved the tributes to the original there were a bunch, loved the twists, I never expected the ship to blow then he wasn’t in it, also was shocked at the doctor dude, and I really liked the girl in it normally they do the girl in this type movie and it is ridiculouse and ruins it, she was great.

From time to time our team of moderators and administrators may look up the e-mail addresses and IP addresses stored on database and use this information for maintenance or investigative purposes, in order to prevent abuse of our systems. Again, without an order from a court of law, it is never shared with any third party whatsoever.

end spoilers.

Thanks for makein thread sick movie.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I liked it, most the jokes fell flat though. Still an entertaining movie.[/quote]

“Fuck…ALL OF YOU”

If you didn’t like that, you don’t have a soul

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I liked it, most the jokes fell flat though. Still an entertaining movie.[/quote]

“Fuck…ALL OF YOU”

If you didn’t like that, you don’t have a soul[/quote]

I detest topher grace so part of me refuses to laugh at anything he says. But that part was good.

WhiteFlash is a hater?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
WhiteFlash is a hater?[/quote]

Nah, he just gets hated on for being the bringer of truth.

Sweet Movie!

Seriously was cool if you want a good action/predator movie

None of my friends will go…

I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

Fine, I will see it myself

aaaahhh ccchoooooooo

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
WhiteFlash is a hater?[/quote]

Does Fox News have an agenda?

Yes, the fucker is possibly one of the worst here at that aside from a few trolls. But then, as he tells it, tons of people are sending him private messages for advice so maybe he does all of his good deeds on the downlow.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

I don’t even know what Eclipse is so I guess I win that one.