Predators Preview

because a big guy holding a chaingun trying to kill a predator is alot cooler looking than some string bean.

i think they should have cast zadrunis savickis and derick poundstone

We’ll never see big guys with muscles and testosterone on film like we did in the 80’s.

But this movie will kick ass. And if you guys were true Predator fans, you would join me on XBOX live and kill some people in Aliens vs Predator.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
We’ll never see big guys with muscles and testosterone on film like we did in the 80’s.

But this movie will kick ass. And if you guys were true Predator fans, you would join me on XBOX live and kill some people in Aliens vs Predator.[/quote]

Is the full game any better than the multiplayer demo? It felt…clumsy. I really liked number two though.

Shoulda sent this guy in many movies ago and it would all be over.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Why does somebody have to be muscular to be able to kill a Predator? It’s not like you can beat them hand-to-hand.[/quote]

Good question. The point is not necessarily to have a guy who can stand toe to toe with a predator (i mean even arnie got his ass whooped) but the idea of two bad asses duking it out.
Kind of like a wolverine versus the hulk thing…it might be one sided but you never know.
And on this website, someone who is strong and/or muscular is someone who is seen as dedicated, and has a fiery perseverance. Also, seen as someone with balls.
That mindset is glorified and the idea that a strong physique embodies all that is manly.
It’s like a wolf versus a tiger as opposed to a dog versus a tiger.

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

But this movie will kick ass. And if you guys were true Predator fans, you would join me on XBOX live and kill some people in Aliens vs Predator.[/quote]

Is the full game any better than the multiplayer demo? It felt…clumsy. I really liked number two though. [/quote]

Its a little bit better. But I’m a BIG fan of the game and I’ve played the games in the past. Your love of Aliens, Predators, and Space Marines should override your dislike of clunky controls.

There’s nothing smooth about stabbing a Space Marine through his back and ripping out his spine. Its called hard work! Deal with it.

All I gotta say is, if it comes anywhere close to duplicating the badassery of Arnold, Apollo Creed and real life Navy SEAL Jesse “the Body” Ventura… it will rock.

The end scene should have like a UAV recording the finale with Arnold on the other end smoking a cigar and saying something like, “That’s how I woulda done it.”

Actually looks really good.

“It was really important for me that each character felt like they could be the star of their own movie”.

• Rodriguez

That sounds like someone who gets it.

I’ll be in the movie theater like I will be for Iron Man.

Did anyone notice how at the end of the trailer it has the predator voice saying “over here” and “anytime”?
Nice touch.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Is the full game any better than the multiplayer demo? It felt…clumsy. I really liked number two though. [/quote]

Its a little bit better. But I’m a BIG fan of the game and I’ve played the games in the past. Your love of Aliens, Predators, and Space Marines should override your dislike of clunky controls.

There’s nothing smooth about stabbing a Space Marine through his back and ripping out his spine. Its called hard work! Deal with it.[/quote]

After playing it some more today and getting more used to the controls, it became alot more fun. Sprinting around the ceiling as the alien and pouncing on motherfuckers is fun as shit. Dudes will run into me, then I’ll dart around half the map and end up behind them biting there head off.

So. Fucking. Sweet. Might end up buying it. I wish i still had my copies of the first two games, I dont know where fuck they went.

Here’s the website-

http://www.predators-movie.com/

God I hope they do this right.

Wow hadn’t even heard of this until now and the wait isn’t even much longer.

I never did understand why the AVP’s got hated so hard

[quote]chillain wrote:
Wow hadn’t even heard of this until now and the wait isn’t even much longer.

I never did understand why the AVP’s got hated so hard[/quote]

Because you have so much material for those 2 franchises and all we get is B type movies from them. Seriously i liked watching the AvP 1&2 but come on they are very forgettable. I hope after this predator movie somebody actually makes a FUCKEN good AvP movie

About time they make another Predator movie. Iron Man 2 and this movie, it almost makes up for the suckfest that was 2009.

[quote]John S. wrote:
About time they make another Predator movie. Iron Man 2 and this movie, it almost makes up for the suckfest that was 2009.[/quote]

Wrong. Plenty of good movies were released in '09.

What if this were the cast? Man that would be something.

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
What if this were the cast? Man that would be something.[/quote]

If that were the cast, they would all be in wheel chairs or using walkers.

[quote]Extremepain wrote:

[quote]Himora22 wrote:

If that were the cast, they would all be in wheel chairs or using walkers.[/quote]

lol

[quote]Extremepain wrote:

[quote]Himora22 wrote:

If that were the cast, they would all be in wheel chairs or using walkers.[/quote]

And they’d still be more badass than all the rest of Hollywood combined.