Precision Nutrition Recipes

I use these recipes religiously. Good old Dr. JB has actually made dieting tasty and fun! So I was curious as to who else cooks from these recipes and which ones are your favorite or perhaps the opposite!

Mine:
Greek Burgers-My favorite recipe in the book

Coconut Chicken- This is a killer meal. I love that sweet taste

Apple Chicken Casserole- My wife loves this one

Turkey Sausage Casserole- Surprised at how good this one was

Peanutbutter Fudge bars- Could eat the whole damn bowl in one sitting

Protein Pancakes- Fantastic. Really filling. I use a little sugar free syrup

Reeses PB oatmeal- My wife’s favorite postworkout meal

Pre Bedtime snack- Great, but will stick to your ribs like nothing else!

[quote]nolecat wrote:
Protein Pancakes- Fantastic. Really filling. I use a little sugar free syrup

Reeses PB oatmeal- My wife’s favorite postworkout meal
[/quote]

Those are my favorites along with the apple crisp made with oatmeal. The protein pancakes are good with blueberries in’em too.

I’ve tried the apple chicken casserole and thought it was too much work for only two meals.

The turkey sausage casserole is made once or twice a month, very tasty.

I haven’t tried the others you mentioned. I do make the London Broil Stew pretty often, it’s the ONLY way I’ve found to make that stupid hunk of meat palatable.

[quote]MrTangerineSpedo wrote:
I’ve tried the apple chicken casserole and thought it was too much work for only two meals.

The turkey sausage casserole is made once or twice a month, very tasty.

I haven’t tried the others you mentioned. I do make the London Broil Stew pretty often, it’s the ONLY way I’ve found to make that stupid hunk of meat palatable.[/quote]

I’ll try that one. I tried the beef and broc. stir fry with the london broil and you couldn’t chew the damn thing.

Quinoa Chicken…tasty and quick, although I don’t use cubed chicken as I prefer to cook it on the grill.

I routinely abuse John’s chili, the chicken fried rice, thai ground beef, the indian beef curry, and the yam and turkey dish. And rotate with others.

All the food is great.

The only thing I dont like is the peanut butter fudge bars. I fed them to my dog. He needs to bulk up.

Best recipe is the Greek Burger. I add a bun to make it Post workout.

When I get my vanilla metabolic drive I will try the Rice pudding (PW) recipe.