Precision Nutrition For a Student

I just ordered Gourmet Nutrition and love it! However, it seems very difficult for someone in college to be able to make those kinds of meals all the time. I was considering ordering PN but just don’t think I’ll be able to follow the program.

I’m living in a fraternity house with a fridge, microwave, and very limited space. We have sort of a communal kitchen that nobody uses, but I couldn’t put any of my stuff there as people would eat it.

Any suggestions? Does the PN course come with any more college student friendly recipes?

Thanks

I’m also interested in this being a college student myself.

Buy a fridge for your room and use the kitchen many fruits etc can stand without a fridge even eggs

Phill

Unfortunately, a large number of the meals require an oven/stove.

You can always cook up a few meals in the kitchen and then store them in tupperware containers which you can then store in your fridge

Yeah, I’ve spent the day thinking and have thought of some ideas.

Does the PN system have any quicker meals in there or tips for meal prep. that would come in handy for me? Or should I stick with all of his articles and the gourmet nutrition?

[quote]solidgk wrote:
Yeah, I’ve spent the day thinking and have thought of some ideas.

Does the PN system have any quicker meals in there or tips for meal prep. that would come in handy for me? Or should I stick with all of his articles and the gourmet nutrition?[/quote]

Yes! A large portion of PN is dedicated to meal prep and strategies to help you have healthy food choices available throughout the day/week. For example, the supershakes section is amazing for people with limited time. Also JB outlines his “Sunday morning ritual” and “morning ritual” in great detail.

I’ve had such great success using PN that I think people are foolish not to buy it.

There is a section called five minute meals, those are quick(obviously) and all very easy. Most things can be made in the most basic of kitchens so no excuses.

It’s not quite an oven, but maybe a George Foreman grill could help?

A George Foreman grill would be perfect.

I’m currently in a dorm so I really never get a chance to cook. However, PN has still been very useful and I’ll be able to make good use of Gourmet Nutrition over the summer and next year.