T Nation

Precision Nutrition - Anyone Have this Book ?

I came across it in the Get Shredded diet, here

anyone here bought it ?

did you search before you made this thread? Many people ask this question, then many people reply that they love it.

[quote]elusive wrote:
did you search before you made this thread? Many people ask this question, then many people reply that they love it.[/quote]

no sorry I did not and also I made a thread keeping in mind for the people who bought it and maybe had a change of heart /updated opinion after purchasing/throughly reading it.

As with most things, it is only as useful as how much you apply/use it (Precision Nutrition).

I bought both the 1st and 3rd editions. Read only part of it and left it on the bookshelf. I am fat. My brother read it and applied it and went from 215lbs to 165lbs now.

He used the strict Velocity diet to kick start his fat loss then used PN type of diet to lose the rest. He did find the information useful even though the article by itself might be all you need if you actually will apply it for yourself.

the cook book alone is worth the price, easily.

Nutrition Bible.

Great book

I liked it. You would of heard pretty much all of it before, but the value of having it all in one place, nicely explained in paper form is awesome. I am terrible with compliance but i am getting better.

The thing that i like is that it’s constantly growing. Though it sucks when you buy #1 then have to individually print out the articles/updates and add them into the folder yourself. I wish i waited a while and bought the later version.