Precision Engineered Creatine

Does anyone have any experience with precision engineered creatine hardcore powder and whether or not its a good product? The label says it’s HPLC pure creatine monohydrate.

than it probably is.

I’ve used it over the last year and have had really good results with it. Within the first three months I was able to gain 30lbs (went from 170 to 200) and increased by bench by about 50lbs [135lbs to 185lbs] (and other muscle groups at relatively the same pace). I’ve been taking it off and on (three months on, one off) for 11 months now and have increased my bench in total by about 140lbs [initial 135lbs to 275lbs]. I tried a different brand of Creatine and found it to be relatively ineffective and switched back to Precision Engineered… Hope this helps…

[quote]jeff.couillard wrote:
I’ve used it over the last year and have had really good results with it. Within the first three months I was able to gain 30lbs (went from 170 to 200) and increased by bench by about 50lbs [135lbs to 185lbs] (and other muscle groups at relatively the same pace). I’ve been taking it off and on (three months on, one off) for 11 months now and have increased my bench in total by about 140lbs [initial 135lbs to 275lbs]. I tried a different brand of Creatine and found it to be relatively ineffective and switched back to Precision Engineered… Hope this helps…[/quote]

AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA

Funniest post i have EVER seen fucking hell man !

[quote]300andabove wrote:
Funniest post i have EVER seen fucking hell man ![/quote]

C’mon… Ya know, it was all about the creatine brah… haha