Precise Measuring of Liquid Biotest Supps

Dawgs,
As I’m about to start a MAG-10 cycle (or two or three), some time ago there was a post here about some kind of eyedropper device for precision measurement of liquid supps that screws onto the top of a Biotest bottle. What was this called and can it be purchased at any old chain drug store? I don’t feel like messing around with capfuls and kitchen spoons. Thanx.

Easy fix, as I started on on Tuesday. Get a cough syrup measurement cup. You know, the little clear plastic cup that holds about 1-2 tablespoons. One side is measured in ml. Good luck.

bump

Oral syringe with bottle stopper. About $2 at Wal-Mart or any drug store. I love 'em. Sometimes you find these in the kid section since that’s how babies take meds.

At any drug store, you can buy a medicine dose measuring syringe used to dispense liquid meds to babies by squirting in their mouth. It may be sold in baby products department. Some of these dosing syringes come with a rubber stopper that replaces the cap on the medicine bottle and then the syringe has a little nipple at the point that inserts in the rubber stopper so that you can turn the bottle upside down and extract the dose into syringe. However, what I found is just throw the rubber stopper away and Mag-10 or Methoxy have a plastic safety seal inside the cap. DON’T remove the plastic safety seal inside the Mag-10 or Methoxy cap. Instead, with a sharp pencil, poke a small hole into the center of the safety seal and insert the tip of the dosing syringe into the small hole, flip the bottle upside down, push the air from the syringe into the bottle, then draw out 1 dose into the syringe. Remove and squirt in mouth. Very clean and slick. No muss, no fuss. Be sure to pick a syringe with a tip long enough to fit through the safety seal into bottle without leaking. It should be a small slender tip.

Actually, it is $1.49 at Walmart. Dosing syringes are in blister packs near the pharmacy.

Thanks for the 411. You guys rule!!

Man just use the cap and drink it, being super precise, on something like this, is a waste of time. I just poor my into a teaspoon.

Brent I hope you take 2 tsp because 1 tsp is only 5 ml. Just an FYI.

You missed the point, man. The issue is definately not trying to be super precise, but rather convience with out making a mess. Using the cap makes a terrible mess with all the residue being wasted that ends up creeping and running down the outside of the bottle every time you screw the cap back on. And the medicine cup idea is wasteful also as can never get all of it to run out of the little cup. And a spoon is ok except a regular spoon isn’t a true teaspoon and so will have +/- measurement errors (possibly +/- 10-20% error between measuring spoon and most cereal spoons). And that’s if you don’t get in a hurry and spill it while trying to fill the spoon. Once you use the dosing syringe, you’ll never use spoon again.