T Nation

Precautionary BROMO?

on a previous cycle i ran 600mg test cyp / 200 mg tren e / wk. my source had bromocriptine, which i bought a good amount (100 or so 2.5mg tabs). i didnt need to use any so i still have it all

in about a month im starting another cycle:
600mg/wk test e
400mg/wk tren e
400mg/wk mast e

i will be running 12.5 of aromasin ED. should i be a low dose of bromo as well?

ive heard a few conflicting arguments:

1. forget bromo, go get caber or prami
  2. never run dopamine agonists as a precaution, only as necessary
  3. prolactin induced gyno can only occur if sufficient estrogen is present. keep estrogen under control and you wont have a problem.

can anyone weigh on with some experience? thanks in advance

1. forget bromo, go get caber
  2. never run dopamine agonists as a precaution, only as necessary, or if you know from experience that you’ll need it straight away.
    3.keep estrogen under control and you likely won’t have a problem.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:

1. forget bromo, go get caber
  2. never run dopamine agonists as a precaution, only as necessary, or if you know from experience that you’ll need it straight away.
    3.keep estrogen under control and you likely won’t have a problem.

[/quote]

thanks for the input. any reason why everyone hates bromo so much? the halflife is a bit short (12-14 hours according to wiki) but does the job no?

since caber is expensive and the fact that i have all that bromo laying around, unless someone can definitively tell me why i shouldnt take bromo i think ill hold on to it as the back up plan

Bromo typically has harsher side effects, and you also have to take it daily. Caber may be more expensive, but you can take it E3D or 2x/week and get the same if not better effect. Your D agonists are used to control prolactin, which theorectically can be increased by Tren use. Keep it on hand. Simply controlling estrogen is still the simplest way to avoid most sides, even with 19nors.

thanks again bro. my source can get me caber pretty quickly so i think that if gyno pops up ill run the bromo for a few days to a week until i get the caber.

i dont see estrogen being an issue bc on a previous cycle i ran 525mg of prop/wk + 50mg dbol/day and only ran 12.5mg aromasin EOD and had no problem. bumping it to ED should really make estrogen a non issue

This is good info, I was recommended caber as well. I Just posted a thread on caber use, would like to get your thoughts Juice. Thx.