Pre-Workout vs Post Workout Shake

I say creatine

I have been bulking lately with a 500 kcal surplus. I want to drop that to a 300 kcal surplus in order to make my body composition a little better and add less fat than I am adding right now.

What would you guys recommened I do? Should I cut peri-workout (pre/ post) workout simple carbs?
And do you think it is still still okay to eat meals throughout the day with P + C + F?

If you can, keep fat and carbs separate. How many simple carbs are you talking about pre and post? What’s your BF%?

[quote]Aprentice wrote:
I have been bulking lately with a 500 kcal surplus. I want to drop that to a 300 kcal surplus in order to make my body composition a little better and add less fat than I am adding right now.

What would you guys recommened I do? Should I cut peri-workout (pre/ post) workout simple carbs?
And do you think it is still still okay to eat meals throughout the day with P + C + F?

[/quote]

According to CT, you should keep the peri-workout carbs and cut carbs the rest of the day.

I recommend reading his stuff as I’ve been following it recently with very good results.

Problem with CT’s stuff is that I can never get hold of the main article. I always only end up with the discussion posts on them. Anyone have the link to CT’s periworkout protocol?

My body fat % is 16-18 % now and I consume about 25 g Dextrose preworkout and 30 g postworkout. The rest of the carbs ain this time period come from complex/ a bit slow carbs like suggary cereals, etc.

Yeah, read CT’s stuff. I’ve been going pretty low carb besides the first meal of the day and the first whole food meal post workout, and I’ve had great results as well.

BulletproofTiger,

What does your meal plan for a workout day look like?

Ps OP sorry tohijack the thread

BulletproofTiger could you maybe?