Pre Workout Drink

Berardi,

If I cook the 10 ounce steak in gatorade would that be alright?

1)Im not Bill, remember, so how am I supposed to know how to spell Shawn’s name?
2)Nope, Im growin just fine
3)Dont cook it in gatorade…try an overnite gatorade marinade with a little whey hydrolysate mixed in as a “thickening agent”…ummm, ummm, good!

I read somewhere that John M Berardi doesn’t actually eat the steak and drink the gatorade. Word is he has this kit where he makes supositories out of steak and gatorade powder to administer his preworkout nutrition. Any truth to this John M? And when will this kit be available??

I’ve used a scoop of Gatorade, a heaping tsp. of l-glutamine, and a heaping tsp. of BCAA’s in 32oz of water during my workouts. Seems to work great for me. Mr. Berardi, any thoughts on adding BCAA’s?

I did the gatorade/Power Drive/glutamine combo yesterday during my workout. It was somewhat hard to drink (not because of bad taste), almost thought i was going to puke it up at times.
Had used Cytomax/glutamine during workouts in the past. I think i will get the Gatorade powder, the bottled is a little strong.

1. It’s actually a transdermal steak combo. I dissolve it in androsol and spray 1,000 sprays to get the maximum gains…2) I like BCAA after the workout as opposed to during (so there is little potential for them to be metabolized for energy rather than to stimulate proteins synthesis…3) Definately dilute the gatorade. It is too strong and too concentrated and therefore is tough on the stomach.

Berardi,

My spray bottle keep clogging. Do you filter the steak/androsol solution ? Would a coffee filter work ? I need help !!!

Guys, how many ounces of steak are you mixing into the Androsol? Also, is this eye of round or T-bone? I would assume T-bone, for it’s enhanced T concentrations. hmmmmm… Steakosol or Beefosol?

Guys, forget spraying it. Mix some ground beef with DMSO and rub it on the area where you want muscle. You’ve heard of topical fat loss liniments right? Well, this will put the “beef” exactly where you want it!

mr. berdiznardi, do you recommend the 96% fat free beef for the androsol/beef solution or just regular beef. also, should the beef be cooked before it is sprayed on the body? i tried applying some last night and i accidentally sprayed some on my balls and it seemed to make them swell a little bit. is this normal? also should we cycle this stuff the same way we do regular androsol?