Pre-Workout Advice

Hello everyone,
I am wondering about some pre workouts that would be effective for myself. I am a NCAA college wrestler and find a little pre workout boost necessary to get through the practices if it’s a hard day or just a long day with classes and cutting weight. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on any supplements that would benefit a wrestler without causing stomach irritation/bloating that would give long lasting energy and endurance.

Thanks,

Make sure to read the NCAA handbook in terms of banned substances and be 100% certain that none of these ingredients are found in whatever products you plan on purchasing. Not sure on the NCAA’s stance on stimulant intake, but I have a feeling you might be shit out of luck. A BCAA product would be great for your endurance concerns though!

Ah yes. Well I wasn’t planning on using any real like test boosters or fat burners seeing that in wrestling we lean out and cut weight. I meant like for pre workouts like a No explode vs a jacked vs a pre Surge vs a Power Drive? something with a little caffeine. Or if anyone knows of any other good things to use. maybe Intravol?

anywho. I was just curious.

Black coffee. Cheap and effective.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
Black coffee. Cheap and effective.[/quote]

Bingo.
Double espresso if you don’t want sip on a coffee for a while. Also, throw it in a shaker with a bunch of ice, add h20 and choc protein powder, voila! Mocha proteinz.

[quote]Umyaya wrote:
Ah yes. Well I wasn’t planning on using any real like test boosters or fat burners seeing that in wrestling we lean out and cut weight. I meant like for pre workouts like a No explode vs a jacked vs a pre Surge vs a Power Drive? something with a little caffeine. Or if anyone knows of any other good things to use. maybe Intravol?

anywho. I was just curious.[/quote]

Many pre-workout ‘concoctions’ contain items that are NCAA banned. As has been mentioned, it is your responsibility to be certain you are not in violation. If you are not confident/qualified to make the determination, it’s best not to chance it.