Pre V-Diet Question

So I have been bulking over the winter, now with spring and summer around the corner im going to do the V-Diet again to loose the extra fat i got. But my question is, should i just jump right into the V-Diet after bulking? or should i slowly remove carbs from my diet for 2 weeks or so before starting the V-Diet?

I’d say yes. This is pretty much waht i did and I do not regret it. Today is day three for me and its going well. I feel that if i had been still eating big I would be absolutly miserable right now. You may even consider longer than two weeks. I actaully progressively removed the vast majority of carbs from my diet starting around the time i decided to V-Diet, bascially when gus’ clinic started.

I went from eating like a gorilla to the v-diet. By 8pm the first night I wanted to die. After day one, I was fine.

It’s up to you, I’m not sure how you’ll be affected by it.

I was wondering about this too…for two reasons…

1. Is it going to totally screw with my metabolism if I go directly from a bulk to the V-Diet?

2. And how miserable would I be if I jumped right into it?

Seems like a gradual transition into the V-Diet (2-3 weeks maybe?) would be smart.

Maybe cutting carbs week to week and substitute shakes for 2-3 meals…then jump into the V-Diet full force.

You may be miserable but it has great effects, it won’t screw with your metabolism or at least didn’t screw up mine.

[quote]stealth2918 wrote:
I was wondering about this too…for two reasons…

1. Is it going to totally screw with my metabolism if I go directly from a bulk to the V-Diet?

2. And how miserable would I be if I jumped right into it?

Seems like a gradual transition into the V-Diet (2-3 weeks maybe?) would be smart.

Maybe cutting carbs week to week and substitute shakes for 2-3 meals…then jump into the V-Diet full force.[/quote]

It might screw with your avatar if anything.

-dizzle