Pre Show Cycle

Okay this weekend I will be 15 weeks out from a show at the end of April. I’ve been fixing my diet and have already began cutting the last 4 and a half weeks, with a few slips over Christmas. I am planning to do the following cycle depending on advice that I get.

Test E 500 per week 1-12 weeks
Deca 400 or 600 per week 1-10
Nolvadex 14-18
Arimidex on hand and I’m currently thinking the week leading to the show to rid the water retention at 1mg/day

My test is dosed 200mg/ml and the deca is dosed 300mg/ml. I’d like a double check on my conversions.
Test would be 2.5cc per week to equal 500mg
Deca would be 1.4cc per week to equal 410mg or 2cc per week to equal 600mg

I’m mostly wondering how much deca to use, I read 2mg/lb bodyweight, if I should use more test or more deca, and which week I should be on during the week of the show. If I should be on the deca or off it? The earliest I start would leave me 12 weeks out from the show.

I decided not to run Winny because I’ve read it’s not very efficient as a fat burner, which leaves Clen/Albuterol or Anavar but I figured I would skip that due to money as this is a smaller show.

Diet:
Carb Cycling Weeks 1-5 at 2000 calories (BMR was 200 at day 1)
–Macro split 40%carb 40%protein 20%fat on weight days
–Macro split 35-40%protein 55-60%fat 0-5%carb on off days
Carb Cycling Weeks 6-10 at 1900-1800 calories (dependent on new BMR)
–Macro split 40%carb 40%protein 20%fat on weight days (may follow the split below)
Carb Cycling Weeks 11-14? at 1800-1700 calories (dependent on new BMR)
–Macro split 30%carb 50%protein 20%fat on weight days
Keto Weeeks 14-20? at ??? Calories (dependent on new BMR)
–Macro split 40-50%protein 50-60%fat 0-5%carb
A nutritionist who has done some work with natural competitors, nothing very serious though, told me I should not carb load before the contest. I would like to hear some more thoughts on this, as to how it best would be done.

Training:
Weeks 1-6 Upper/Lower twice a week, 3 days long duration low intensity cardio, 4 days HIIT
Weeks 7-13 4 day split, same cardio routine
Weeks 14-20 2 day split, 3 times a week, same cardio or more days at fat burning
I’m also unsure how to train the last week leading into the show. Should I primarily focus on getting a pump?

Stats:
Age - 21
Height - 5’8
Experience - 5 years
Starting BF - 20%
Cycle Starting BF - ?? (12%?)
Goal - <8% BF
Starting weight - 196 lbs
Goal weight - ??
Starting lean body mass - 158 lbs
Goal lean body mass - >158 lbs
Cycle #2

I hope I didn’t leave anything out.

1. What are your goals…if your 15 weeks out id assume u are trying to shed BF while mantaing muscle…

2. Why decca for cutting when there are better options. Granted I personally never used decca yet, its tradationally a “bulking” AAS…granted diet dictates this mainly…

3. 1mg Adex ED is overkill for 500mg of test…for most people…

4. 1.4cc Of your decca = 420mg 1.5cc of decca =450mg 500test/300decca is a pretty standard begennier dose…

The goals are listed at the very end, granted they are a little shady and not very set in stone, but it’s pretty much lower body fat as much as possible and keep as much fat free mass as possible.

I used deca for cutting as it was the cheaper item I could get, and I read a few posts of other people using it as well, since as you said, diet is the biggest dictator.

The 1mg Adex comes in because I have 1mg capsules so parachuting doesn’t make much sense to me considering they are already big capsules, so I would definitely get uneven dosages, and read that 1mg a day could be used, so even if it is overkill I have plenty.

Thank you for the deca correction, so I should run 300 deca instead? I wasn’t sure because I read a few things saying 2mg per pound of bodyweight. But I’ll try to look into the 300 and see what I can find.

Curious to why you chose deca?

Also I would run the adex from the start to keep water retention to a minimum then the last week increase it.

You could also add a DHT at the end such as var to dry you out as well.

change to short ester compounds, the test e and deca will bloat you to much for competition. maybe consider prop masteron and tren? thats my opinion anyway

Do you think I should run the adex if I don’t care about water retention until the day of the show?

I also don’t really have any more funds to put into this for more compounds so if I did get anything it’d probably be HCG.

I can get tren, I didn’t ask about the others though. I’m just not sure about throwing in more than 1 new compound and both masteron and tren would be new, if I follow the whole “test is test” saying.

I hope this is your first show man… So use it as a learning experience.

That being said I will try to be constructive:

Your 15 weeks out at 20% BF and just now figuring out your cycle?

Dump the deca and run the test. Use the money you were going to spend on deca for as many winny and anavar tabs as you can. Run the Winny at 50mg a day and the anavar at 50mg a day(preferably higher dose of anavar if you can afford it) for the last 6 weeks. Any money left over spend on as many diuretics you can get a hold of.

Your adex needs to be run .25 EOD minimum. Go to the health food store a buy some cheap ass empty pill capsules and split those bad boys up. It wont be exact but close enough a definitely better than 1mg all the time.

Lastly whatever weight class your thinking you want to compete in, aim for the next lighter class.

[quote]aurey wrote:
Do you think I should run the adex if I don’t care about water retention until the day of the show?

I also don’t really have any more funds to put into this for more compounds so if I did get anything it’d probably be HCG.

I can get tren, I didn’t ask about the others though. I’m just not sure about throwing in more than 1 new compound and both masteron and tren would be new, if I follow the whole “test is test” saying.[/quote]

I would run tren over deca if it were me

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]aurey wrote:

I can get tren, I didn’t ask about the others though. I’m just not sure about throwing in more than 1 new compound and both masteron and tren would be new, if I follow the whole “test is test” saying.[/quote]

I would run tren over deca if it were me[/quote]

I would too but that would lead to so, so many new questions we would have to answer, lol. That and lack of funds.

15 weeks out, 20% bodyfat, already had A COUPLE slip-ups around Christmas, just now trying to figure out what you should use for contest prep.

I hope this doesn’t come as a shocker to you, but you are not going to do well in this contest. In fact, if I can offer some further encouragement, I would go as far as to say you are going to do AWFUL in this contest.

Am I the only one that is going to be honest here? You don’t take your diet seriously, you don’t take anabolics seriously (or at least serious enough to know what you should be using), which leads me to believe you don’t take this contest very seriously, so why should any of us take you seriously?

You need to take a step back and honestly reevaluate what you’re doing here.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
I hope this is your first show man… So use it as a learning experience.

That being said I will try to be constructive:

Your 15 weeks out at 20% BF and just now figuring out your cycle?

Dump the deca and run the test. Use the money you were going to spend on deca for as many winny and anavar tabs as you can. Run the Winny at 50mg a day and the anavar at 50mg a day(preferably higher dose of anavar if you can afford it) for the last 6 weeks. Any money left over spend on as many diuretics you can get a hold of.

Your adex needs to be run .25 EOD minimum. Go to the health food store a buy some cheap ass empty pill capsules and split those bad boys up. It wont be exact but close enough a definitely better than 1mg all the time.

Lastly whatever weight class your thinking you want to compete in, aim for the next lighter class.
[/quote]

Sorry if I was unclear. It is my first show, it’s nothing big or sponsored it is a show at my college that’s been going on a couple years. I don’t even know if there are weight classes. So I was 20% (a guess) and was actually 18% 22 weeks out from the show. I started dieting and cutting 20 weeks out and am assuming to be as close to 12% as possible when starting my cycle at 12 weeks out. My nutritionist said this shouldn’t really be a problem and thought I should only cut for 10-12 weeks anyway.

Like I said before I read into Winny and saw that it really has no effect on fat burning. But if that is the recommendation then I will switch the Deca to either Winny or Anavar for the last 6 weeks before the show.

Now the Adex, do you mean .25 EOD throughout the cycle? Or just the week of the show? Because I’m wondering if I necessarily need to keep the water off for 12 weeks or if I should just wait to use the Adex?

deca will bloat you too much for a contest

[quote]aurey wrote:
Now the Adex, do you mean .25 EOD throughout the cycle? Or just the week of the show? Because I’m wondering if I necessarily need to keep the water off for 12 weeks or if I should just wait to use the Adex?[/quote]

You dont really understand what the adex or an AI does do you?

Okay so I’m seeing switch the Deca to Anavar or Tren correct? I would be able to afford one or the other depending on the suggested dosages. I would like dosage recommendations on both of these. I’ve also read some saying that Tren needs to be higher than Test? But I read people saying it the other way as well. So clarification on that please.

And yes, I understand Arimidex, following its description here.
—[quote]As many anabolic steroids convert to estrogen such side-effects as Gynecomastia and excess water retention can become a problem to name a few but with supplemental Arimidex such problems can largely be reduced and often eliminated altogether. Through supplemental Arimidex use we actively block the estrogen conversion and reduce the total amount of estrogen in the body thereby preventing what isnt there from binding to the receptors of the body.[/quote]

I’ve read different ways of people taking it, either by being cautious through a cycle and taking it or taking it when side effects appear. Which is why I was asking if I don’t need it, if it would be best to take it the last week, if not and taking it the whole cycle is needed, then I will.

Toby, I said I was estimated 20% at 20 weeks out not 15, I won’t know my actual % until nearing the end of January. I said my actual % was 18 at 22 weeks out and have been dieting and cutting since 20 weeks. The Christmas thing was an intentional slip because I haven’t seen my dad in 5 years, so I had a dinner with him and we went to a bar together. Two errors in the diet yes, but I intended for those to happen. I’m not making excuses though, yes it would have been better to not make those choices, however I chose to spend that time the way I did, it won’t vastly ruin my chance at the show. I do have some understanding what drugs to take, obviously I don’t know everything or I wouldn’t be posting. I said I read other posts, maybe not on this site, of people saying they used Deca to cut, so I went with that over reading that winny doesn’t really target fat burning. Another mistake yes, so I’m here to correct those before I start my cycle.

Using deca to cut and using deca for contest prep are two different things.

Anavar or tren will dry you out, which I’m sure you already know is desirable.

Have you decided which you’ll run?

This is a bulking cycle, you’ll get up on stage looking 30lbs heavier than everyone else, all water too

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Using deca to cut and using deca for contest prep are two different things.

Anavar or tren will dry you out, which I’m sure you already know is desirable.

Have you decided which you’ll run?[/quote]

I’m not sure yet I’m waiting to here which would be prefered and the dosage and lengths for each.

Yeah I’m not doing the Deca anymore.

No one going to lay it out for you because you said money was tight. Deca is cheap, tren and anavar are going to cost you way more. Judging by your lack of knowledge about AI’s I do not think your ready for Tren. IMO