Pre/Post workout drink

Nope, you’re not butting in. You’re right. The same thoughts were running through my mind earlier. I’m going to let this thread die a natural death. (grin)

Later, guys!!!

Use Surge or Relentless. Shop online, and you can easily find it for sale at about $28 per bottle. It’s worth it - rather than trying to make your own home-brewed concoction that may not be nearly as good.

Ok first of all to SRS. I don;t see why you have a problem with this. I answered Stuu’s question to the best of my ability and got a reply and answered the reply to the best of my ability. After this he never replied back. I assumed he is learning more by reading and maybe in a while he will have more questions. It is not like I hijacked the thread and refused to answer any of his questions. Perhaps I have misinterpreted your post and if so let me know.

To Tampa, I am sorry I was being friendly. If you didn;t feel like discussing anything else other than the pre/post workout question you could have simply stated that. I am an inquisitive person by nature and as you are someone who I enjoy reading their responses I just wanted to know a little bit more about you. I have asked similar question of other people on the forum because I like to get to know people and I am friendly most of the time. I am sorry this was a problem for you. Consider the thread dead.

I really think you misunderstood both of their posts.

Nate Diggity Dogg, what the hell are you doing, answering the original poster’s question? Jimminy Christmas! Can’t you some T-Peeps are using this as a Private Chatroom? I’m just messing with you, Dogg, and all of you others. This really has been a cool thread. For those that are less familiar with Timbo, I’m just a knucklehead, and I tend to mix in much fun and humor to this little world of mine. So take EVERYTHING I say with a grain or two of salt (and protein) cause I’m probably just pulling your leg.

TX…way to go on those Chinny Chin-Chins.

Seeing that we’re all pretty tight around here, it’s nice to get a feeling for people’s interests and personalities and not just answers to nutrition and training related questions.

Hey, Grooveless, it’s cool. Don’t sweat it. As Timbo said, it was fun to take a detour from Training & Nutrition. I was feeling a bit guilty about Stuu, though. (grin)

Well i’m not gonna let this thread die Bwwwahhhhh. Really though I was serious about the thread and the love, Nothing wrong with a thread thats actually supportive and doesn’t have anyone flaming around in it. BTW…I am a Viking Fan, Yeah I’m pretty green with envy. about now.

I know, I know. But I couldn’t resist answering a question with a simple, yet effective answer to his post-workout dilemma. Besides, I don’t want to just be an elitist bastard and stay on the Dog Pound forum. LOL!

You Elite Basterad… :slight_smile: just kidding. I told you guys that the Bucs were going to win. But I didn’t think that the Bucs were going to kill them w/ the points. What’s this that everyone thinks Gruden is a Master at coaching. All, he did was take over a Defense that was created by Dungy and reeked the benfits of it. I have to admit though he did create a decent offense to win the game. And he did out coach some of the coaches to get Bucs to where they are at now Super Bowl Champs… Now I can say we’ve offical hijacked this thread.:slight_smile:

To Timbo- Yeah, funny dude.

However it doesn’t seem by the sounds of it that Groove has been similarly amused :slight_smile:
G_T: I don’t know why, but I think you definately read me wrong here. I coudn’t be more in agreement with your initial posting, and as you may know from reading some of my other threads, I am a massive advocate of doing your homework before posting a question such as this.

I was genuinely happy seeing how this thread developed. Take it easy bro. SRS

SRS…you’re a hella cool T-dude! I really need to bust out a nickname for you. Stay tuned, my friend, I’ll have one.

Nate Dogg…we know you’re not an elitist bastard. Just a bastard:-)

Colin…“Bwwwahhhhh” is the freakin’ word of the day!

Fitone…Dungy was the first to come out and say the Bucs would win. He said this without reserve, with a poker-straight face and with complete confidence. This was immediately after the Bucs took care of the Eagles.

O I tremble as I type this because I think I’ll be blasted, but when I searched under fish oil and salmon, I got like gazillion things come up, and I really can’t read all of them. (sorry blush…profusely apologetic look)

How much Omega3 is in 7oz of salmon? I'm curious cuz you mentioned that JB wanted people to take at least 3-6 g of omega 3. I try to eat about that much salmon every day (or very lightly seared ahi tuna). I hate taking fish oil capsules because they always give me nasty fish breath, and I absolutely hate it. Thanks! :)

If you got money, go for Surge. I love that stuff. :slight_smile:

Well, just wanted to say I have been reading the thread, and wanted to thank all for replying, whether to my initial question, or the other direction this thread took. I participate on other boards (fishing) , and this type of thing happens all the time, “new guy askes question thats been discussed before, thread takes another direction”. Its cool, I’m a big boy, perhaps too big ;). I plan on asking other questions soon, thank you. Stuu

T-rock, you got it all wrong. Yes, I am a bastard, but my middle name is Asshole. At least, that’s what everyone tells me!

Who could have doubted the Bucs? You knew they were going to win, but I don’t think anyone knew they would win by so much.

The only supplements you need besides some vitamins and fish oil caps are protein powders and a good post-workout shake. So suck it up, save a few dollars, and get the real deal! Your body will thank you.

Stella, I am sorry I don;t know. That was a question I have been meaning to ask as well. Hopefully someone else will shed some light for us. Something that I might suggest if you don’t like the fishy buros you get fromm the caps is maybe to try the flavoured fish oil you can get a iherb.com or probably other places as well. That way youll know how many omega 3’s and it won;t give you the fishy burps. Although I hear the dudes dig fish burps :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Groove