Pre-photo shoot quick fix?

Helm

Did you not read the first answer? That outlines the first day right there, and that’s 2 days out.

Sorry Thunder, that was supposed to be 2-3 hours before the shoot, somehow it got left out. I think I have everything I need right now, im shooting tomorrow and I must say I look pretty dern ripped. And I can barely wait til that post-shoot cheat meal=) Thanks again all who contributed to this thread

Well, you never asked me to post what to do on Day 2, so I hope it worked out for you. It’s too bad since the second day is where it can really happen when you switch from carb loading to fat loading.

Assuming you had cut your water out at about 18 or so hours before your shoot, and are losing water at a pretty regular rate (don’t know what you decided to do for diuretics), I’d see how you look in the morning. I’m hesitant to make a suggestion at this point, since you didn’t have my advice for Day 2 and the morning of a show/shoot, I can tell by how someone looks what they should or shouldn’t do.

However, my normal suggestion would be to eat some junk, just don’t drink. Things with a lot of sugar and long-chain fats work well. Eat till your full and then stop.

Thunder, bro, I’ve been meaning to post this for a bit. I’d really like to have you post day 2 and on till the day of the photo shoot. I want to save this thread and I think it will help people a ton. Thanks so much.