Pre Ordering at Gamestop

If I preorder a game at gamestop can I go to a different gamestop shop and get the game or do i have to get it at the one I put the preorder down in.

(It was elder scrolls 5 btw)

idk the answer to your question, but I am getting that game on Friday and I’m not leaving my apartment next weekend.

i think you have to go back to the same store.

Gamestop’s policy is you have to go to the same store. It’s gay. But I still pre-order from them often.

[quote]overstand wrote:
idk the answer to your question, but I am getting that game on Friday and I’m not leaving my apartment next weekend.[/quote]

Awh well might be able to get someone to collect it.

I’ll probably be the same. So… whats your character going be like?

[quote]PlayoffsOrBust wrote:
Gamestop’s policy is you have to go to the same store. It’s gay. But I still pre-order from them often.[/quote]

I got extra for my trade ins when i pre ordered so i don’t mind.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
idk the answer to your question, but I am getting that game on Friday and I’m not leaving my apartment next weekend.[/quote]

[/quote]

Gonna pick it up in about an hour and a half!

I think I’m gonna make a dual wield badass, idk though. I always make melee guys so maybe I will try something different. I watched a long ass video about it and the magic looks cool the way you can use both hands and combine spells.

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[/quote]

I think I’m gonna make a dual wield badass, idk though. I always make melee guys so maybe I will try something different. I watched a long ass video about it and the magic looks cool the way you can use both hands and combine spells.
[/quote]

with the shout system everyone can use some type of magick. Mage or not.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

with the shout system everyone can use some type of magick. Mage or not.[/quote]

yea but it wont be the same as an actual mage i’d imagine.