Pre Exhaust Medial Delt Before Shoulder Presses

has anyone seen sucess with this? i did it and i liked how i was able to feel my medial delt working in the presses.
i do two delt workouts a week and pair arms with them

1. barbell shoulder press seated
    lateral raises
    btn seated smith press
    cable laterals
    super set:
    revere pec dec
    face pull
  2. lateral riase
    DB press
    over-and-backs
    incline raise
    same again for rear delt

[quote]texas man wrote:
has anyone seen sucess with this?[/quote]
There’s a saying in the bodybuilding world, “Side delts can never be too big”, so pre-exhausting them to make them the focus of a shoulder session is pretty common, for sure.

This should trump most replies from people. Stick with your plan for 4 or 6 weeks and see where you end up. Make note of pressing strength, bodyweight, and how your shirts are fitting across the shoulders/chest/upper back.

What does the rest of your weekly split look like?

Two shoulder sessions per week is pretty much a shoulder specialization plan since they’re a relatively-small muscle group. That’s not necessarily a bad thing if that’s your current goal. Just saying.

im definatly likeing the feel at the very atleat. and im keeping my pressing strength up with doing the barbell press fresh once a week. i work each muscle twice a week, back/chest, legs, arms/shoulders, rest and repeat
i tag arms onto the shoulders day with two curl variations and one press/dip and one extension per day
chest/back is:

1. incline bench press
    DB flat bench
    wieghted pullups
    db row
    close grip pulldown how stu does it
    tbar supported row for mid back
  2. flat bench press
    DB incline press
    wieghted pullup
    tbar row old school (fav row for lats)
    Hs high row
    close grip cable row
    legs right now i jut deadlift variations and hammy stuff with calves
    my home was burgalierized last month and i nailed the guy with a fold out chair when he cornered my step dad
    he collasped but as he twisted around his crow bar nailed my knee. doc said no exercie that bends my knee lot so no quad stuff for a few months.im jut rehabing with leg extensions and now body wieght squats untill it stop hurting so bad. sucks
    my diet is well, gainig wieght and all lifts going up a lot

[quote]texas man wrote:
i work each muscle twice a week, back/chest, legs, arms/shoulders, rest and repeat[/quote]
Ah, I gotcha. I just got the impression that everything was getting hit once with delts getting worked twice. Solid plan then.

[quote]i nailed the guy with a fold out chair when he cornered my step dad
he collasped but as he twisted around his crow bar nailed my knee.[/quote]
Greatest reason for not squatting, ever. Ha. Hope it heals up properly though. Take your time, do the rehab consistently, and don’t rush back into it.

Like I said, stick with your plan for a while and see how you do.